Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Coon charged with murder by child abuse of her boyfriend's son

http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12632129

Las Vegas, NV (KTNV) - A Las Vegas woman is in jail without bond,
accused of a heinous crime. It's an investigation that dragged on for
about a week. Kedria Watson was originally charged with neglect and
child abuse with substantial bodily harm.

That's when there was hope for the young boy she had been watching. But
hope died with him, and now Watson is facing murder charges.

It happened at Watson's apartment, where she was watching Darrel Jones
III, her boyfriend's child.

According to the arrest report Watson shoved the three year old. He hit
his head on a bed and passed out.

Metro says Watson didn't do anything for two hours before calling 911,
and that she claimed she was just trying to quote, "hurry him along."

Jones was then hurried to UMC, where doctors had to remove part of his
skull during emergency surgery.

He was taken off life support three days later. Jones' uncle says the
boy's father is simply at a loss.

"We're pretty much not trying to show emotions right now. We're trying
to let him do what he has to do. We don't want to be sorrowful with him,
and drag him down more than he already has to be," said Kease Black.

If convicted of murder by child abuse, watson could spend the rest of
her life in a state prison.