Posted to alt.home.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default American College of Pediatrics reaches decision: Transgenderismof children is child abuse

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 15:53:43 -0500
burfordTjustice wrote:

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 12:26:54 -0800 (PST)
Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 11:03:58 AM UTC-5, burfordTjustice
wrote:
On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 04:37:10 -0800 (PST)
Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 6:46:18 AM UTC-5,
burfordTjustice wrote:
and they are immediately attacked by democrat organizations.

American College of Pediatrics reaches decision:
Transgenderism of children is child abuse

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...d-abuse-321212

It's worth mentioning that the American College of Pediatrics
is a conservative advocacy group. The American Academy of
Pediatrics is the professional association for pediatricians.
The American Board of Pediatrics is the organization that
certifies pediatricians.

Cindy Hamilton

So you approve of child abuse?

No. I merely wanted to acknowledge the bias in your source, since
you didn't seem willing to do so.

All groups restored to spread your vast wisdom.

I don't trim the groups. Google seems to do that behind my back.

Cindy Hamilton

Google groups!!!! LMFAO!! That is for Trolls/perverts and other
assorted welfare slugs..

Now than exactly what in the story was not true???

..