Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Truth About Sweden

Truth about Sweden from a Swedish citizen. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL18ZztkM58

[8~{} Uncle American Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/21/2017 04:16 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Truth about Sweden from a Swedish citizen. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL18ZztkM58

[8~{} Uncle American Monster

Yep. Some people say the USA is completely screwed up and Europe is just
an ideal place to live.

USA is not necessarily so screwed up and Europe has plenty of problems too.

Like any other president, Trump has both good and bad ideas.

Though I believe he is heavily weighted on the "bad" end of the spectrum
and have never hesitated to speak out, he did win the election, so it
certainly is his right to do things his way.
(Within the Constitution of course.)

Trump's problem is his lack of ability to communicate clearly.

Though I like the fact that he Tweets, such a form of communication is
limited.

Here is Trump's exact quote from his rally in Florida:

"You look at what's happening in Germany, you look at what's happening
last night in Sweden Sweden, who would believe this?"

There was no explanation as to WHAT was happening in Sweden.
After searching the news, yes, there was mention of an ongoing
"immigrant problem" but no specific event for the previous night.
The only "event" I saw in the news for Sweden was a man who set himself
on fire and apparently there was a small neo-nazi incident.

When he caught flack for it here is the exact quote from his Twitter feed:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump Feb 19

My statement as to what's happening in Sweden was in reference to a
story that was broadcast on @FoxNews concerning immigrants & Sweden.

Again, no explanation.

After a few days, his actual meaning finally came out.
I find it a sign of a poor president when Trump himself cannot explain
what he means and his staff, the news sources and half the people here
need to explain what he really means.

Down the street from me was a 3 year old boy who could just barely speak
at. He would just grunt and point.

When I mentioned to his mom, "Wow, Ben doesn't talk much does he?"

She just laughed and said, "That's OK I know what he wants."

All she had done is reinforce his inability to speak .

That trait is bad enough in a three year old but in an adult, it's
inexcusable.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 8:43 AM, philo wrote:
[...]

We understand. You wondered off topic to off topic. Three year old trait.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/21/2017 06:43 AM, philo wrote:
There was no explanation as to WHAT was happening in Sweden.
After searching the news, yes, there was mention of an ongoing
"immigrant problem" but no specific event for the previous night.
The only "event" I saw in the news for Sweden was a man who set himself
on fire and apparently there was a small neo-nazi incident.

Agree that he could lay it out in more detail for the CNN crowd. He
could have mentioned the crime in Sweden with the increased security on
the Øresund Bridge, the sexual assaults in Germany, the fences and
troops in the eastern European countries, the ongoing problems in
France, and on and on. He could even adopt an idea from the Danes:

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160205/here...lery-law-works

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/21/2017 08:46 AM, Frank wrote:

snip

We understand. You wondered off topic to off topic. Three year old trait.

Even Philo with the brain of a three year old can see that you have
spelled "wandered" incorrectly. Good way to make a point.

My guess is that you are a Trump voter.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/21/2017 09:00 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/21/2017 06:43 AM, philo wrote:
There was no explanation as to WHAT was happening in Sweden.
After searching the news, yes, there was mention of an ongoing
"immigrant problem" but no specific event for the previous night.
The only "event" I saw in the news for Sweden was a man who set himself
on fire and apparently there was a small neo-nazi incident.

Agree that he could lay it out in more detail for the CNN crowd. He
could have mentioned the crime in Sweden with the increased security on
the Øresund Bridge, the sexual assaults in Germany, the fences and
troops in the eastern European countries, the ongoing problems in
France, and on and on. He could even adopt an idea from the Danes:

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160205/here...lery-law-works

Yep. It's really a huge matter of communication.

I suppose that Trump is used to just barking orders and getting
compliance. He could just fire those who did not do what he wanted,
regardless of his words.

The good thing about Trump is that now people are paying attention!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 7:43 AM, philo wrote:
[...]

Trump uses Twitter as a troll would use a newsgroup, and he does it
brilliantly, too. He gets people to respond, and he finds out what they
really think.

People who understand how Trump communicates know what he's doing. Why
explain every little nuance of a statement? It's counter intuitive to
him. That's not how he functions.

After a few days, his actual meaning finally came out.
I find it a sign of a poor president when Trump himself cannot explain
what he means and his staff, the news sources and half the people here
need to explain what he really means.

Down the street from me was a 3 year old boy who could just barely speak
at. He would just grunt and point.

When I mentioned to his mom, "Wow, Ben doesn't talk much does he?"
She just laughed and said, "That's OK I know what he wants."

All she had done is reinforce his inability to speak .

That trait is bad enough in a three year old but in an adult, it's
inexcusable.

Many people have issues communicating. It's not because each person is
broken, it's because everyone has a different method of communicating
and many people want it to be easy. So, put the responsibility on the
person you don't understand instead of trying to understand how the
other person communicates.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/21/2017 09:31 AM, Muggles wrote:

snip

That trait is bad enough in a three year old but in an adult, it's
inexcusable.

Many people have issues communicating. It's not because each person is
broken, it's because everyone has a different method of communicating
and many people want it to be easy. So, put the responsibility on the
person you don't understand instead of trying to understand how the
other person communicates.

ROTFLMAO

You have just proven my point by attempting to explain Trump's actions.

As I mentioned, Trump eventually explains later what he really meant and
you have been wrong every time.

YOU'RE FIRED!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 10:06:26 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2017 08:46 AM, Frank wrote:

snip

We understand. You wondered off topic to off topic. Three year old trait.

Even Philo with the brain of a three year old can see that you have
spelled "wandered" incorrectly. Good way to make a point.

My guess is that you are a Trump voter.

+1

And note the inability to address the specifics and instead resort
to ad hominem attacks. NExt they bring up the Clintons as some kind
of lame excuse.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 10:31:53 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
[...]

Saying "you look at what's happening in Sweden last night", when
nothing happened in Sweden isn't a "nuance". It's either like Philo
says, a shocking inability to communicate or even worse, Trump
hearing voices in his head.

Murder rate at 47 year high 100% wrong - it's near a 47 year low
Thousands and thousands of Arabs celebrating in Jersey City on 9/11 - never happened
I met Putin, got to know him when we did 60 Mins at the same time,
we were stablemates - never happened

So, who knows what Trump thinks happened in Sweden that night?

[...]

Sure, it's all our faults now, that Trump is a total moron that can't
communicate and frequently either lies or gets things badly wrong
when he does clearly communicate. What's next from you Trumpets?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 9:41 AM, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2017 09:31 AM, Muggles wrote:

snip

That trait is bad enough in a three year old but in an adult, it's
inexcusable.

Many people have issues communicating. It's not because each person is
broken, it's because everyone has a different method of communicating
and many people want it to be easy. So, put the responsibility on the
person you don't understand instead of trying to understand how the
other person communicates.

ROTFLMAO
You have just proven my point by attempting to explain Trump's actions.

Why is it wrong to try to understand how the other person communicates?
Trump hasn't changed. The only that's changed is his job, so if he was
successful prior to this job and he managed to be understood well enough
to be previously successful, why's it not logical to make the extra
effort to understand the man?

As I mentioned, Trump eventually explains later what he really meant and
you have been wrong every time.
YOU'RE FIRED!

What exactly am I wrong about?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 9:56 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 8:43:59 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:

Though I like the fact that he Tweets, such a form of communication is
limited.

Some tweeting of things of substance would be OK. Tweeting like
a juvenile, getting facts wrong, using it to attack anyone and
everyone, is mental.

Who are you to make the rules as to what's acceptable??

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 09:06:23 -0600
philo wrote:

Even Philo with the brain of a three year old can see that you have
spelled "wandered" incorrectly.

You are very weak...You reply was even weaker....
CNN crowd for sure...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 10:02 AM, trader_4 wrote:
[...]

It's obvious a comment like Trumps tweet is part of a larger train of
thought. Why don't you get that?

[...]

Many people have issues communicating. It's not because each person is
broken, it's because everyone has a different method of communicating
and many people want it to be easy. So, put the responsibility on the
person you don't understand instead of trying to understand how the
other person communicates.

Sure, it's all our faults now,

If all you do is jump on every "tweet" as if it's the greatest fopah
anyone could make, and you constantly read into his comments some sort
of dastardly character flaw, then, yeah, I think it's your fault. You
make no effort to logically analyze how Trump communicates, and expect
him to do all the work when it comes to being the expert communicator.

that Trump is a total moron that can't
communicate

Gee ... how would you know a good communicator, anyway?? You spend so
much time critiquing others and giving your own "expert" opinions, when
do you have the time to actually analyze what's happening in any
conversation so that you can understand what's being said?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:16:51 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Truth about Sweden from a Swedish citizen. ?(?)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL18ZztkM58

[8~{} Uncle American Monster

They should repeal their arcane gun laws, period. Enact carry and
deadly force laws.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 10:06 AM, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2017 08:46 AM, Frank wrote:

snip

We understand. You wondered off topic to off topic. Three year old
trait.

Even Philo with the brain of a three year old can see that you have
spelled "wandered" incorrectly. Good way to make a point.

My guess is that you are a Trump voter.

Only Dems have 3 year old mentality.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 11:20 AM, Muggles wrote:
[...]

They're going berserk throwing tantrums like 3 year old's
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 12:58 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/21/2017 11:20 AM, Muggles wrote:

Gee ... how would you know a good communicator, anyway?? You spend so
much time critiquing others and giving your own "expert" opinions, when
do you have the time to actually analyze what's happening in any
conversation so that you can understand what's being said?

They're going berserk throwing tantrums like 3 year old's

I've never seen anything like it!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 2:03 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2017 12:58 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/21/2017 11:20 AM, Muggles wrote:

Gee ... how would you know a good communicator, anyway?? You spend so
much time critiquing others and giving your own "expert" opinions, when
do you have the time to actually analyze what's happening in any
conversation so that you can understand what's being said?

They're going berserk throwing tantrums like 3 year old's

I've never seen anything like it!

Me neither and they keep doubling down.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/21/2017 12:56 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/21/2017 10:06 AM, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2017 08:46 AM, Frank wrote:

snip

We understand. You wondered off topic to off topic. Three year old
trait.

Even Philo with the brain of a three year old can see that you have
spelled "wandered" incorrectly. Good way to make a point.

My guess is that you are a Trump voter.

Only Dems have 3 year old mentality.

If so then reps are at the 2.8 level

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 10:09:33 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

[...]

Perhaps your definition of "successful"? And it's pretty bad when
every person close to him understands him differently. THAT is the
definition of "poor communicator"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Everyone defines success differently. There's nothing wrong with how I
see success, either. I can understand how people with different points
of view disagree on what success is, but just because they disagree, it
doesn't make either person wrong.

We define success based on how we were brought up and how our individual
values have shaped our individual character. We also tend to be more
judgemental towards people who were brought up differently because they
have different values.

In Trump's world, he's a gigantic success, and I see no problem with
acknowledging his success.

And it's pretty bad when
every person close to him understands him differently. THAT is the
definition of "poor communicator"

Why's it a surprise that people see his differently? No two people are
seeing through the same eyes when they look at him.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps you'll get to ask that question after 5,000 US troops are
dead in a needless war, because Trump's order wasn't communicated correctly. Or in the glow from a nuclear mushroom cloud. because
what Russia, North Korea, China and everybody else heard wasn't
what Trump intended to communicate.

And he's already starting down a fool's path "communicating"
with North Korea.
He declared that North Korea won't be allowed to test the new
ICBM they are developing. Think King Trump bothered to consult
with South Korea before declaring that? They have the most to
lose. The only sure way Trump can stop them from testing whatever
North Korea wants to test is with a military strike. So, either
Trump is making BS promises that he can't keep, or he has decided
that he will have the US stike NK, or at least shoot down it's
missile test, regardless of what SK,
Japan, etc have to say on the matter. That is just one example
of foolish lips from King Trump.

Other examples are Pence running around Europe right now saying that NATO
is vital, we will are fully committed to it, while Trump says it's
obsolete and maybe we won't meet our obligation to defend NATO countries.
Pence is also saying that Putin is an aggressor, calling him out for
seizing Crimea. Trump meanwhile has said that Putin is just swell
and that he would consider recognizing Putin's annexation of Crimea
by force. Meanwhile, Matis is running around Iraq reassuring them that
the US won't really take their oil, while Trump has said that's what
he intends to do. That's communication when it comes to Trump,
a word salad of BS, statements that are totally at odds with what he
said before, his own VP and Sec of Defense totally contradicting him.
It's one hot, embarrassing mess.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 11:20:18 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
[...]

No, it's obvious that you once again, don't know what you're talking
about. Try to at least get the basic facts right. The remarks about
Sweden were not in a tweet, they were in his speech to Trumpets in FL
on Saturday.

[...]

Many people have issues communicating. It's not because each person is
broken, it's because everyone has a different method of communicating
and many people want it to be easy. So, put the responsibility on the
person you don't understand instead of trying to understand how the
other person communicates.

Sure, it's all our faults now,

If all you do is jump on every "tweet" as if it's the greatest fopah
anyone could make,

Again, it wasn't a tweet. Try using the facts. But Trump sure has
plenty of really, really dumb tweets that keep making him look like
an ass, so I see why you're immediately assuming it was a tweet.
Being a Trumpet, I'd think you'd know what Trump says, but clearly
you don't.

and you constantly read into his comments some sort
of dastardly character flaw,

More like just really stupid tweets and stupid comments. But then
I know Trumpets like you have very low standards for an American
president.

then, yeah, I think it's your fault. You
make no effort to logically analyze how Trump communicates, and expect
him to do all the work when it comes to being the expert communicator.

that Trump is a total moron that can't
communicate

Gee ... how would you know a good communicator, anyway?? You spend so
much time critiquing others and giving your own "expert" opinions, when
do you have the time to actually analyze what's happening in any
conversation so that you can understand what's being said?

--
Maggie

It only takes about two seconds to analyze 95% of what Trump says,
because there is no depth there. "It will be tremendous! Huge!,
take their oil, my electoral win was the biggest since Reagan".
He's on the level of a fifth grader. That's partly why
he appeals so much to you Trumpets, I guess.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 2:03:59 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2017 12:58 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/21/2017 11:20 AM, Muggles wrote:

Gee ... how would you know a good communicator, anyway?? You spend so
much time critiquing others and giving your own "expert" opinions, when
do you have the time to actually analyze what's happening in any
conversation so that you can understand what's being said?

They're going berserk throwing tantrums like 3 year old's

I've never seen anything like it!

--
Maggie

That's because there has never been such a total embarrassing jerk in
the oval office before.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/21/2017 01:29 PM, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2017 12:56 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/21/2017 10:06 AM, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2017 08:46 AM, Frank wrote:

snip

We understand. You wondered off topic to off topic. Three year old
trait.

Even Philo with the brain of a three year old can see that you have
spelled "wandered" incorrectly. Good way to make a point.

My guess is that you are a Trump voter.

Only Dems have 3 year old mentality.

If so then reps are at the 2.8 level

How many seats have the Democrats lost across the nation? With that
track record I'd say they flunked preschool.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 8:08:21 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:

How many seats have the Democrats lost across the nation? With that
track record I'd say they flunked preschool.

I posted an OT link to a YouTube video of a Swedish citizen telling the truth about what is going on in Sweden then the thread is hijacked and run right off the rails. Classic Usenet. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Classic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/2017 7:29 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 2:03:59 PM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 2/21/2017 12:58 PM, Frank wrote:
On 2/21/2017 11:20 AM, Muggles wrote:

Gee ... how would you know a good communicator, anyway?? You spend so
much time critiquing others and giving your own "expert" opinions, when
do you have the time to actually analyze what's happening in any
conversation so that you can understand what's being said?

They're going berserk throwing tantrums like 3 year old's

I've never seen anything like it!

That's because there has never been such a total embarrassing jerk in
the oval office before.

You really shouldn't be so hard on jerks since that's how you come off
to quite a number of people.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/21/2017 08:09 PM, rbowman wrote:

How many seats have the Democrats lost across the nation? With that
track record I'd say they flunked preschool.

As McConnell would say, "I have no opinion on that."

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/21/17 5:16 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Truth about Sweden from a Swedish citizen.

Sweden is a...
Dead Nation Walking...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 9:14:41 PM UTC-6, Meanie wrote:
On 2/21/2017 9:23 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 8:08:21 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:

How many seats have the Democrats lost across the nation? With that
track record I'd say they flunked preschool.

I posted an OT link to a YouTube video of a Swedish citizen telling the truth about what is going on in Sweden then the thread is hijacked and run right off the rails. Classic Usenet. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Classic Monster

Ironic, isn't it.

Nah, just typical of those who suffer from TDS, Trump Derangement Syndrome. Now the Progressive Liberal Leftists Commiecrat Freaks are blaming the telephone threats against Jewish community centers on President Trump. When hurricane season blows around, the same wackos are going to blame the the bad weather on President Trump. Hurricane Donald? Oh yea, that's what's happening right now. snicker ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Giggling Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 10:36:16 PM UTC-6, John Albert wrote:
On 2/21/17 5:16 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Truth about Sweden from a Swedish citizen.

Sweden is a...
Dead Nation Walking...

National suicide by Political Correctness. How can you pick out a Swedish feminist from a diverse group of women. She's the blue eyed blond wearing a burka. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monst
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:23:53 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I posted an OT link to a YouTube video of a Swedish citizen telling the truth about what is going on in Sweden then the thread is hijacked and run right off the rails. Classic Usenet. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Classic Monster

Prior, I posted the Ami Horowitz story on Tucker Carlson Friday night.

"Filmmaker Ami Horowitz defends his claims about rising crime in
Sweden."

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5331225305001/?#sp=show-clips

Like I said before, they need to repeal arcane gun laws, enact carry
and deadly force laws. When do the Men stand up, morally, to protect
themselves, women, children and families from predators and villains?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I posted an OT link to a YouTube video of a Swedish citizen telling the truth about what is going on in Sweden then the thread is hijacked and run right off the rails. Classic Usenet. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Classic Monster

Prior, I posted the Ami Horowitz story on Tucker Carlson Friday night.

"Filmmaker Ami Horowitz defends his claims about rising crime in
Sweden."

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5331225305001/?#sp=show-clips

Like I said before, they need to repeal arcane gun laws, enact carry
and deadly force laws. When do the Men stand up, morally, to protect
themselves, women, children and families from predators and villains?

Europe is committing suicide by Political Correctness. European women have their men squatting to pee. European men were emasculated decades ago and a Euro-man outside of the military thinks firearms have cooties and are icky.. The Leftists infested their educational system many years ago in order to turn little boys into little girls. If we start now, it will still take a generation to repair the damage done to the American educational system by purging it of Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. One of history's despots said something to the effect of,"Give me your children for a generation and I'll own your country." The Leftists will always go after school children in order to turn out useful idiots. I see those useful idiots in the news rioting and destroying property. ヽ(*_*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Icky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 9:23:56 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 8:08:21 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:

How many seats have the Democrats lost across the nation? With that
track record I'd say they flunked preschool.

I posted an OT link to a YouTube video of a Swedish citizen telling the truth about what is going on in Sweden then the thread is hijacked and run right off the rails. Classic Usenet. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Classic Monster

I can post a link to Trump saying the murder rate in the US is at a 47
year high, that thousands and thousands of Arabs were celebrating in
Jersey City on 9/11, the he met with Putin, got to know him when they
did 60 Minutes at the same time. So, all that must be true too, right?
Incredible that you take a man in the street interview as evidence of
anything.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 1:30:30 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

I think Trump is at least partly responsible for the rise in anti-Semitism
here. He refused to denounce white supremacists during the campaign.
He was asked about David Duke, said he didn't know who he was. That was
either a lie or another sign of mental problems, because Trump had spoked
about Duke in the past. When asked to denounce white supremacist groups
that had endorsed him, he said he'd have to see who they were. Even last
week, he was asked about the rise in anti-Semitism twice and did not
denounce it, say it will not be tolerated, etc. He had to be forced into
finally saying it the other day. Spicer was asked at his press conference
if Trump would also denounce bigotry aimed at muslims and he gave an
evasive answer. Combine all that with Trump's bigoted, untrue smears
on Mexicans, his unfounded ban on muslims, and it's not surprising that anti-semites would take it as a green light.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 10:10:17 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:

[...]

Dang! I just cut a HUUUGE fart! It's all Trump's fault! It must be because you Commiecrats afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome are bizarrely blaming President Trump for anything and everything so from now on, I'm going to copy you Commiecrats and blame all my farts on President Trump. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Adorable Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 12:42:18 PM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

If Trump starts breaking wind in public, breaking wind at his
rallies, defending others who break wind in public, has difficulty
denouncing public wind breakers, has wind breakers supporting him,
then I'd say you'd be correct in associating wind breaking activity
with King Trump.