Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Truth About Sweden

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 10:10:17 AM UTC-6, trader_4 wrote:

I think Trump is at least partly responsible for the rise in anti-Semitism
here. He refused to denounce white supremacists during the campaign.
He was asked about David Duke, said he didn't know who he was. That was
either a lie or another sign of mental problems, because Trump had spoked
about Duke in the past. When asked to denounce white supremacist groups
that had endorsed him, he said he'd have to see who they were. Even last
week, he was asked about the rise in anti-Semitism twice and did not
denounce it, say it will not be tolerated, etc. He had to be forced into
finally saying it the other day. Spicer was asked at his press conference
if Trump would also denounce bigotry aimed at muslims and he gave an
evasive answer. Combine all that with Trump's bigoted, untrue smears
on Mexicans, his unfounded ban on muslims, and it's not surprising that anti-semites would take it as a green light.

Dang! I just cut a HUUUGE fart! It's all Trump's fault! It must be because you Commiecrats afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome are bizarrely blaming President Trump for anything and everything so from now on, I'm going to copy you Commiecrats and blame all my farts on President Trump. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Adorable Monster