Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, Truth About Sweden

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 12:56:02 AM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:23:53 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I posted an OT link to a YouTube video of a Swedish citizen telling the truth about what is going on in Sweden then the thread is hijacked and run right off the rails. Classic Usenet. ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Classic Monster

Prior, I posted the Ami Horowitz story on Tucker Carlson Friday night.

"Filmmaker Ami Horowitz defends his claims about rising crime in
Sweden."

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/5331225305001/?#sp=show-clips

Like I said before, they need to repeal arcane gun laws, enact carry
and deadly force laws. When do the Men stand up, morally, to protect
themselves, women, children and families from predators and villains?

Europe is committing suicide by Political Correctness. European women have their men squatting to pee. European men were emasculated decades ago and a Euro-man outside of the military thinks firearms have cooties and are icky.. The Leftists infested their educational system many years ago in order to turn little boys into little girls. If we start now, it will still take a generation to repair the damage done to the American educational system by purging it of Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. One of history's despots said something to the effect of,"Give me your children for a generation and I'll own your country." The Leftists will always go after school children in order to turn out useful idiots. I see those useful idiots in the news rioting and destroying property. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Icky Monster