Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default OT, Truth About Sweden

On 02/21/2017 09:00 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 02/21/2017 06:43 AM, philo wrote:
There was no explanation as to WHAT was happening in Sweden.
After searching the news, yes, there was mention of an ongoing
"immigrant problem" but no specific event for the previous night.
The only "event" I saw in the news for Sweden was a man who set himself
on fire and apparently there was a small neo-nazi incident.

Agree that he could lay it out in more detail for the CNN crowd. He
could have mentioned the crime in Sweden with the increased security on
the Øresund Bridge, the sexual assaults in Germany, the fences and
troops in the eastern European countries, the ongoing problems in
France, and on and on. He could even adopt an idea from the Danes:

http://www.thelocal.dk/20160205/here...lery-law-works

Yep. It's really a huge matter of communication.

I suppose that Trump is used to just barking orders and getting
compliance. He could just fire those who did not do what he wanted,
regardless of his words.

The good thing about Trump is that now people are paying attention!