Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Dang! It worked!!

I jes KF'd four trolls. It KF's 30 outta the last 35 posts. Makes
this newsgroup almost worth reading.

C'mon Trekkie. I don't wanna get yer KF name wrong.

nb
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2017 12:26 PM, notbob wrote:
I jes KF'd four trolls. It KF's 30 outta the last 35 posts. Makes
this newsgroup almost worth reading.

C'mon Trekkie. I don't wanna get yer KF name wrong.

nb

It was a challenge to me with a lot of the mungers but most of these
like to carry over their name. If you include it in the KF it will get
rid of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/2/2017 11:26 AM, notbob wrote:
I jes KF'd four trolls. It KF's 30 outta the last 35 posts. Makes
this newsgroup almost worth reading.

C'mon Trekkie. I don't wanna get yer KF name wrong.

nb

The KF works, and may work better now, but my KF would get so full it
made following some threads confusing.

Some of the regulars would get sucked into a troll thread and would
inadvertently end up in my KF.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-02-02, jthread wrote:

The KF works, and may work better now, but my KF would get so full it
made following some threads confusing.

Likewise.

Shen you use k to add an slrn KF entry, it adds all kindsa pointless
junk. So I learned to edit my "score" file and now I do not have a 20
sec wait while my score file is read and slrn to start.

nb

Dang! I still can do it! G Lloyd E. Sponenburgh[_3_] Metalworking 21 December 4th 10 03:39 PM
dang fires II jo4hn Woodworking 6 November 5th 07 11:07 PM
Dang! was looking for aluminium The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 14 September 1st 06 08:54 PM
Dang! Steve B Metalworking 9 December 27th 05 05:02 PM
Dang, now THAT'S a mortiser! Bruce Adams Woodworking 13 August 13th 05 05:20 AM