DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dang! It worked!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/585354-dang-worked.html)

notbob February 2nd 17 05:26 PM

Dang! It worked!!

I jes KF'd four trolls. It KF's 30 outta the last 35 posts. Makes
this newsgroup almost worth reading.

C'mon Trekkie. I don't wanna get yer KF name wrong. ;)

nb

Frank[_24_] February 2nd 17 06:15 PM

Dang! It worked!!

On 2/2/2017 12:26 PM, notbob wrote:
I jes KF'd four trolls. It KF's 30 outta the last 35 posts. Makes
this newsgroup almost worth reading.

C'mon Trekkie. I don't wanna get yer KF name wrong. ;)

nb

It was a challenge to me with a lot of the mungers but most of these
like to carry over their name. If you include it in the KF it will get
rid of them.

jthread[_4_] February 2nd 17 06:44 PM

Dang! It worked!!

On 2/2/2017 11:26 AM, notbob wrote:
I jes KF'd four trolls. It KF's 30 outta the last 35 posts. Makes
this newsgroup almost worth reading.

C'mon Trekkie. I don't wanna get yer KF name wrong. ;)

nb

The KF works, and may work better now, but my KF would get so full it
made following some threads confusing.

Some of the regulars would get sucked into a troll thread and would
inadvertently end up in my KF.

notbob February 2nd 17 07:03 PM

Dang! It worked!!

On 2017-02-02, jthread wrote:

The KF works, and may work better now, but my KF would get so full it
made following some threads confusing.

Likewise.

Shen you use k to add an slrn KF entry, it adds all kindsa pointless
junk. So I learned to edit my "score" file and now I do not have a 20
sec wait while my score file is read and slrn to start. ;)

nb