Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

Default Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks,

Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, experts
say in landmark study that slams most of the drug's medical benefits as
'unproven'

Marijuana does raise the risk of getting schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, according to the most significant study on the drug's effects to date.

A federal advisory panel admitted cannabis can almost certainly ease chronic pain, and might help some people sleep.

But it dismisses most of the drug's other supposedly 'medical benefits' as unproven.

Crucially, the researchers concluded there is not enough research to say whether marijuana effectively treats epilepsy - one of the most widely-recognized reasons for cannabis prescriptions.

The report also casts doubt on using cannabis to treat cancers, irritable bowel syndrome, or certain symptoms of Parkinson's disease, or helping people beat addictions
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-unproven.html
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 06:16:24 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

[...]

"National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine" - Never
heard of it. Not recognized as a Medical Authority. Wouldn't be
something sponsored by Federal agencies like the DEA, the FBI and the
NSA, would it ...

Oh, it IS ?

"The report also casts doubt on using cannabis to treat cancers,
irritable bowel syndrome, or certain symptoms of Parkinson's disease"

WTF ? No official medical consensus has EVER claimed any of those. In
fact, they are not mentioned in any decent medical text book.

Where did they even get the idea ?

Oh - on Fox News and the Daily Mail. OK ......
Carry on as you were, Trumpet....
[]'s

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

wrote:

[...]

Since you live a lie in Brazil..you have no credibility.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.2600

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:34:00 -0500, burfordTjustice
wrote:

Carry on as you were, Trumpet....

Since you live a lie in Brazil..you have no credibility.

Great reasoning there, Trumpet. Amazing you managed to analyze
so much data that fast. Only geniuses can simplify to the extent you
did and still keep the medical context of the post intact.
As you were (on the dole) .......
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.2600

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:06:53 -0200

From: Shadow
Subject: [OT]Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers
heart attacks, Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 13:06:53 -0200
Newsgroups:
24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.2600
3.3/32.846

...you have no credibility.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

"burfordTjustice" wrote in message
[...]

They also say, "There's strong evidence that using marijuana increases the
risk of a traffic accident, but no clear indication that it promotes
workplace accidents or injuries, or death from a marijuana overdose".

Strong evidence??? Unless the effects have changed in the 50+ years since
my summer of pot, speed and cheap wine, there should be zero doubt. Ditto
for "workplace accidents or injuries".

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On 1/13/2017 9:14 AM, dadiOH wrote:
[...]

I think the study's authors are saying "I promise not drive stoned, but
let me toke it up before and during work."
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 12:14:01 -0500, "dadiOH" wrote:

[...]

That may be because most stoners don't work???

Strong evidence??? Unless the effects have changed in the 50+ years since
my summer of pot, speed and cheap wine, there should be zero doubt. Ditto
for "workplace accidents or injuries".

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:21:12 -0800, Taxed and Spent
wrote:

[...]

I know several young people back in the seventies blew their brains
out because of bad tripm flashbacks from a combination of acid and
grass. The blame was put on the acid - yet I also know several young
folks locally who have killed themselves due to marijuana induced
paranoia - one who had been under treatment for almost 3 years - from
the age of 13.

I would not have a stoner working for me, or working on my properety
for liability and insurance reasons - and locally the cops are seeing
a large uptic in the number of driving incidents involving suspected
marijuana impairment. Researchers at local universities are also
working on an impairment analyzer similar to blood level alcohol and
breathalyzer resters.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

wrote:

[...]

The UK police can already do roadside tests for Cocaine/Cannabis etc.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

[...]

Oh..... and the machine is a drugalyser and can test a sample of

saliva and takes around eight minutes for a test to be completed.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

So you're a ****ing **** who attempts to predict the future. He's stoned, so he'll **** up. No. That's not how it works.

--
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:14:01 -0000, dadiOH wrote:

[...]

Just like alcohol, it INCREASES brain function. Alcohol is a FUEL, like sugar.

--
Hockey is a sport for white men.
Basketball is a sport for black men.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
% % is offline

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:14:01 -0000, dadiOH
wrote:

"burfordTjustice"
wrote in message
[...]

alcohol is a sugar

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:38:24 -0000

wrote:

[...]

One merely needs to read a couple of your posting to see
it is True.....LOL

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:43:53 -0000, % wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 17:14:01 -0000, dadiOH
wrote:

"burfordTjustice"
wrote in message
[...]

There you go then. And a much more enjoyable one.

--
I used to not get along with my mother-in-law, but over the last few
months, I've developed quite an attachment for her. It goes over her
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:58:24 +0000, Bod wrote:

The UK police can already do roadside tests for Cocaine/Cannabis etc.

Oh..... and the machine is a drugalyser and can test a sample of

saliva and takes around eight minutes for a test to be completed.

I'm calling BS on an _accurate_ roadside test. A real test is trough
a urine and or a blood test, testing levels of metabolite in the
system.

One joint is not enough to test metabolite in your system. The
chemicals are stored in your body fat. Both cocaine and cannabis
metabolite are ****ed away in ~ 30 days with no further use.

How much pot do you smoke Bod, since you mentioned it before?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:25:02 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:58:24 +0000, Bod wrote:

The UK police can already do roadside tests for Cocaine/Cannabis etc.

Oh..... and the machine is a drugalyser and can test a sample of

saliva and takes around eight minutes for a test to be completed.

I'm calling BS on an _accurate_ roadside test. A real test is trough
a urine and or a blood test, testing levels of metabolite in the
system.

One joint is not enough to test metabolite in your system. The
chemicals are stored in your body fat. Both cocaine and cannabis
metabolite are ****ed away in ~ 30 days with no further use.

They shouldn't be testing us. It's an invasion of our freedom.

--
A young girl had not been feeling well and went to her family doctor. "Young lady," the doctor began, "you're pregnant."
"But that can't be. The only men I've been with are nudists, and in our colony we practice sex only with our eyes."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:25:02 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:58:24 +0000, Bod wrote:

The UK police can already do roadside tests for Cocaine/Cannabis etc.

Oh..... and the machine is a drugalyser and can test a sample of
saliva and takes around eight minutes for a test to be completed.

I'm calling BS on an _accurate_ roadside test. A real test is trough
a urine and or a blood test, testing levels of metabolite in the
system.

One joint is not enough to test metabolite in your system. The
chemicals are stored in your body fat. Both cocaine and cannabis
metabolite are ****ed away in ~ 30 days with no further use.

They shouldn't be testing us. It's an invasion of our freedom.

The test is similar to an alcohol test. If the roadside test shows

positive then you are arrested and taken back to the station for
accurate tests on the machines and if necessary, a blood test.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 10:16:51 PM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
[...]

A guy I know was stopped by a state trooper(state highway patrol officer) and ordered to submit to a sobriety test. In my state, if you refuse a sobriety test, you will lose your drivers license. The guy took the breathalyzer test and passed then the trooper insisted my friend take the physical test where he balance on one foot, etc. My friend explained to the trooper that he couldn't do the dance because he's disabled(which he is) so the trooper arrested him. At the jail, my friend took two more breathalyzer tests and passed. The trooper insisted on jailing my friend anyway. My friend is Caucasian but runs his mouth like a Negro from the ghetto and I'm guessing that his oratory skills may have lead to his being inconvenienced. White lives matter! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Sober Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 14/01/2017 05:58, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Interesting story. How ridiculous to arrest the man after he'd

*passed* the Breathalizer, even if the driver was a bit lippy.
I do agree though that it's not a clever idea to mouth off to a cop.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 14, 2017 at 1:25:12 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
[...]

My friend had his two dogs with him and the trooper allowed him to call someone to come get the dogs but the trooper had my friend's vehicle towed. It cost the guy a good bit of money to get the case dismissed and to retrieve his vehicle from the impound lot. I don't know if he's learned to control his mouth yet but I sort of doubt it. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mouthy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 14/01/2017 08:29, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Yeh, some people just can't seem to control their gob.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 04:16:49 -0000, Bod wrote:

[...]

AFAIK there is no test for marijuana.

--
Why are there more white people killed in avalanches than blacks?
The blacks are easier to find in the snow.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

Not, if your nose is clogged up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 17:26:07 -0500, Bill
wrote:

AFAIK there is no test for marijuana.

Not, if your nose is clogged up.

_"Cannibuster" device could test motorists for marijuana_

"AKRON, Ohio -- Two Ohio graduate students have invented a device that
could allow law enforcement officers to determine whether motorists
have used marijuana"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cannibuster-device-could-test-motorists-for-marijuana/

A urine test could give false positives from certain foods. IIRC, for
example. Poppy seeds - opiates and Sesame seeds for marijuana.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

AFAIK there is no test for marijuana.

Not, if your nose is clogged up.

_"Cannibuster" device could test motorists for marijuana_

"AKRON, Ohio -- Two Ohio graduate students have invented a device that
could allow law enforcement officers to determine whether motorists
have used marijuana"

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cannibuster-device-could-test-motorists-for-marijuana/

A urine test could give false positives from certain foods. IIRC, for
example. Poppy seeds - opiates and Sesame seeds for marijuana.

Those two students should be killed, slowly.

--
"Politicians are interested in people. Not that this is always a virtue. Fleas are interested in dogs."

We have top marijuana strains in stock TXT (575) -448-3004 medicalonlinestore UK diy 0 August 5th 14 08:23 AM
Marijuana CW[_8_] Woodworking 25 November 9th 12 05:38 AM
neighbors growing marijuana AllEmailDeletedImmediately Home Ownership 1 July 27th 06 09:44 PM
Neighbors growing marijuana shinypenny Home Ownership 76 July 13th 06 12:16 PM
Why do triggers always die on o-scopes ? Tim Kett Electronics Repair 12 February 11th 05 12:20 PM