Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks,

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:25:02 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:58:24 +0000, Bod wrote:

The UK police can already do roadside tests for Cocaine/Cannabis etc.

Oh..... and the machine is a €śdrugalyser€ť and can test a sample of

saliva and takes around eight minutes for a test to be completed.

I'm calling BS on an _accurate_ roadside test. A real test is trough
a urine and or a blood test, testing levels of metabolite in the
system.

One joint is not enough to test metabolite in your system. The
chemicals are stored in your body fat. Both cocaine and cannabis
metabolite are ****ed away in ~ 30 days with no further use.

They shouldn't be testing us. It's an invasion of our freedom.

--
A young girl had not been feeling well and went to her family doctor. "Young lady," the doctor began, "you're pregnant."
"But that can't be. The only men I've been with are nudists, and in our colony we practice sex only with our eyes."