Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks,

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:38:24 -0000
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:44:36 -0000, wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:21:12 -0800, Taxed and Spent
wrote:

On 1/13/2017 9:14 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"burfordTjustice" wrote in message
Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks,
experts say in landmark study that slams most of the drug's
medical benefits as 'unproven'

Marijuana does raise the risk of getting schizophrenia and
triggers heart attacks, according to the most significant study
on the drug's effects to date.

A federal advisory panel admitted cannabis can almost certainly
ease chronic pain, and might help some people sleep.

But it dismisses most of the drug's other supposedly 'medical
benefits' as unproven.

Crucially, the researchers concluded there is not enough
research to say whether marijuana effectively treats epilepsy -
one of the most widely-recognized reasons for cannabis
prescriptions.

The report also casts doubt on using cannabis to treat cancers,
irritable bowel syndrome, or certain symptoms of Parkinson's
disease, or helping people beat addictions

They also say, "There's strong evidence that using marijuana
increases the risk of a traffic accident, but no clear indication
that it promotes workplace accidents or injuries, or death from a
marijuana overdose".

Strong evidence??? Unless the effects have changed in the 50+
years since my summer of pot, speed and cheap wine, there should
be zero doubt. Ditto for "workplace accidents or injuries".

I think the study's authors are saying "I promise not drive
stoned, but let me toke it up before and during work."

I know several young people back in the seventies blew their brains
out because of bad tripm flashbacks from a combination of acid and
grass. The blame was put on the acid - yet I also know several young
folks locally who have killed themselves due to marijuana induced
paranoia - one who had been under treatment for almost 3 years -
from the age of 13.

I would not have a stoner working for me, or working on my
properety for liability and insurance reasons - and locally the
cops are seeing a large uptic in the number of driving incidents
involving suspected marijuana impairment. Researchers at local
universities are also working on an impairment analyzer similar to
blood level alcohol and breathalyzer resters.

So you're a ****ing **** who attempts to predict the future. He's
stoned, so he'll **** up. No. That's not how it works.

One merely needs to read a couple of your posting to see
it is True.....LOL