Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,alt.comp.freeware
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks,

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 19:44:36 -0000, wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:21:12 -0800, Taxed and Spent
wrote:

On 1/13/2017 9:14 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"burfordTjustice" wrote in message
Marijuana DOES cause schizophrenia and triggers heart attacks, experts
say in landmark study that slams most of the drug's medical benefits as
'unproven'

Marijuana does raise the risk of getting schizophrenia and triggers heart
attacks, according to the most significant study on the drug's effects to
date.

A federal advisory panel admitted cannabis can almost certainly ease
chronic pain, and might help some people sleep.

But it dismisses most of the drug's other supposedly 'medical benefits' as
unproven.

Crucially, the researchers concluded there is not enough research to say
whether marijuana effectively treats epilepsy - one of the most
widely-recognized reasons for cannabis prescriptions.

The report also casts doubt on using cannabis to treat cancers, irritable
bowel syndrome, or certain symptoms of Parkinson's disease, or helping
people beat addictions

They also say, "There's strong evidence that using marijuana increases the
risk of a traffic accident, but no clear indication that it promotes
workplace accidents or injuries, or death from a marijuana overdose".

Strong evidence??? Unless the effects have changed in the 50+ years since
my summer of pot, speed and cheap wine, there should be zero doubt. Ditto
for "workplace accidents or injuries".

I think the study's authors are saying "I promise not drive stoned, but
let me toke it up before and during work."

I know several young people back in the seventies blew their brains
out because of bad tripm flashbacks from a combination of acid and
grass. The blame was put on the acid - yet I also know several young
folks locally who have killed themselves due to marijuana induced
paranoia - one who had been under treatment for almost 3 years - from
the age of 13.

I would not have a stoner working for me, or working on my properety
for liability and insurance reasons - and locally the cops are seeing
a large uptic in the number of driving incidents involving suspected
marijuana impairment. Researchers at local universities are also
working on an impairment analyzer similar to blood level alcohol and
breathalyzer resters.

So you're a ****ing **** who attempts to predict the future. He's stoned, so he'll **** up. No. That's not how it works.

--
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.