Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beware of men with *hand* guns (literally) ;-)

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

I guess if the other clerk came out of the back room with a shotgun
and blew this guy away you would be upset,
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

I guess if the other clerk came out of the back room with a shotgun
and blew this guy away you would be upset,

Hmm! no one was hurt and it was only money that was taken. the

stupid robber would be easily caught anyway.
Why does it not surprise me that your only instinct is to "blow the guy
away".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2017 01:57 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

I guess if the other clerk came out of the back room with a shotgun
and blew this guy away you would be upset,

Hmm! no one was hurt and it was only money that was taken. the stupid robber would be easily caught anyway.

Why does it not surprise me that your only instinct is to "blow the guy away".

Why not blow them away? Are criminals an endangered species?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and
shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

I guess if the other clerk came out of the back room with a shotgun
and blew this guy away you would be upset,

Hmm! no one was hurt and it was only money that was taken. the
stupid robber would be easily caught anyway.

Why does it not surprise me that your only instinct is to "blow the
guy away".

Why not blow them away? Are criminals an endangered species?

It's your attitude, the gun culture has made you lose respect for

human life. You seem to be a very religious person, is this a typical
attitude of religious people, ie; "just blow them away".
Thank goodness I'm not religious.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/8/2017 10:33 PM, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

He should be easy to catch. Just look for the guy with a hat trying to
spend British Pounds in Southern California.

Posted to alt.home.repair

gfret,

Did you read the story? This happened in the UK. The other clerk does not
have a shotgun. The citizenry has been disarmed by their masters.

Dave M.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

It's time to ban hands!!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
[...]

Correct! **** human life when slime criminals have no respect for the
law. They instill a panic in people when they perform an act of armed
robbery. It doesn't matter if he actually had a gun in this case. The
perceived notion is to make the victims think he has a gun and thus,
they are justified in "blowing him away". Simply put, they want to risk
death for their crime, tough nookies, shoot them. IT'S THE AMERICAN WAY!

Golly gee, it must be the guns that cause me to lose respect for human
life sarcasm off. Here's a simple notion, how about the belief it must
be human slime who cause traumatic impact on other people. How about the
fact those who deliberately hurt others should be put 6 feet under. Has
nothing to do with guns...it has to do with their lack of respect for
everyone else. But you can't get that through your gun hating thick
trolling skull. Stay the **** over there and don't worry about our guns.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/01/2017 11:18, David L. Martel wrote:
gfret,

Did you read the story? This happened in the UK. The other clerk does not
have a shotgun. The citizenry has been disarmed by their masters.

Dave M.

Then why did it say "The shocking video was captured at a 7-Eleven

store in California, US"?

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.arts.tv

On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

Fake

I guess if the other clerk came out of the back room with a shotgun
and blew this guy away you would be upset,

Hmm! no one was hurt and it was only money that was taken. the stupid robber would be easily caught anyway.

Why does it not surprise me that your only instinct is to "blow the guy away".

Why not blow them away? Are criminals an endangered species?

White criminals specializing in petty crime certainly are.
They usually do stuff like --- just read the amount of court cases
Trump's had against him, and lost.
Anything under a million dollars, the perp ain't white. Unless
it's a TV series. Then they are ALL white.
Headers adapted to accommodate the fiction.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Bod:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

That is hands-down the best quality surveillance video I have ever seen.

Would *really* like to know what they were using.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 09:42:57 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

That is hands-down the best quality surveillance video I have ever seen.

Would *really* like to know what they were using.
--

Probably 12+ MPxl digital camera. My wife has cameras on the gates
good enough to read the sticker on the tags and the gates are lit like

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:29:34 -0500, "dadiOH" wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

It's time to ban hands!!!

John Dillinger's wooden prison escape pistol sold at auction for
$19,120

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2009/12/13/carved-wooden-dillinger-jail-break-gun-goes-for-19120-at-auction/

Hands may become valuable one day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000
Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses
his HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and
shorts allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirr

You could rob half of all businesses in the UK with a "hand" gun....LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

It's time to ban hands!!!

John Dillinger's wooden prison escape pistol sold at auction for
$19,120

I have a .380 Pocket Colt, circa 1922. Identical to the one Dillinger used
to use, worth anything?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 13:42:57 -0500, "dadiOH" wrote:

.. .

"Bod" wrote in message

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

It's time to ban hands!!!

John Dillinger's wooden prison escape pistol sold at auction for
$19,120

I have a .380 Pocket Colt, circa 1922. Identical to the one Dillinger used
to use, worth anything?

Sure, it could save your life :-) You could check online antique gun
auction sites. Are you selling the .380?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:57:07 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

I guess if the other clerk came out of the back room with a shotgun
and blew this guy away you would be upset,

Hmm! no one was hurt and it was only money that was taken. the

stupid robber would be easily caught anyway.
Why does it not surprise me that your only instinct is to "blow the guy
away".

Some people need killin'.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 16:28:01 -0500, Meanie wrote:

Don't confuse the Brit with facts. He's already scatter brained.

Somebody shot in the head at close range?
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 13:42:57 -0500, "dadiOH" wrote:

. ..

"Bod" wrote in message

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and
shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

It's time to ban hands!!!

John Dillinger's wooden prison escape pistol sold at auction for
$19,120

I have a .380 Pocket Colt, circa 1922. Identical to the one Dillinger
used
to use, worth anything?

Sure, it could save your life :-) You could check online antique gun
auction sites. Are you selling the .380?

I have no particular desire to but I would if the price is right. I have
had it since 1955, haven't fired it for at least 30 years; still, there is a
certain comfort having it and a couple of mags of hollow points in my night
stand.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
[...]

And the criminal is more likely to get hold of a gun if every civilian has one. He can just steal one!

--
23% of all photocopier faults worldwide are caused by people sitting on them and photocopying their buttocks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 09 Jan 2017 11:29:34 -0000, dadiOH wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

It's time to ban hands!!!

Then they'd pretend their erection was a gun.

--
Never have I seen a word as accurate as politics.
Poly meaning many, and tic being a blood-sucking thing.