Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Beware of men with *hand* guns (literally) ;-)

On 09/01/2017 09:37, Trumpet wrote:
On 01/09/2017 01:57 AM, Bod wrote:
On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and
shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

I guess if the other clerk came out of the back room with a shotgun
and blew this guy away you would be upset,

Hmm! no one was hurt and it was only money that was taken. the
stupid robber would be easily caught anyway.

Why does it not surprise me that your only instinct is to "blow the
guy away".

Why not blow them away? Are criminals an endangered species?

It's your attitude, the gun culture has made you lose respect for

human life. You seem to be a very religious person, is this a typical
attitude of religious people, ie; "just blow them away".
Thank goodness I'm not religious.