Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Beware of men with *hand* guns (literally) ;-)

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:57:07 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 09/01/2017 06:43, wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 06:33:04 +0000, Bod wrote:

World's most ridiculous 'robbery?' Middle-aged man in shorts 'uses his
HAND as fake gun to steal from shop'

This is the astonishing moment a middle-aged man in a sun hat and shorts
allegedly robbed a shop - using his HAND as a fake gun.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...middle-9586513

I guess if the other clerk came out of the back room with a shotgun
and blew this guy away you would be upset,

Hmm! no one was hurt and it was only money that was taken. the

stupid robber would be easily caught anyway.
Why does it not surprise me that your only instinct is to "blow the guy
away".

Some people need killin'.