Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Question for Americans?

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?
All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have
been shot by the police.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:45:19 +0000, Bod wrote:

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

Is your Google broke?

All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have
been shot by the police.

You heard wrong.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/01/2017 16:58, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:45:19 +0000, Bod wrote:

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

Is your Google broke?

All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have
been shot by the police.

You heard wrong.

Then answer the question please.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 9:07:52 AM UTC-8, Bod wrote:
On 07/01/2017 16:58, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:45:19 +0000, Bod wrote:

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

Is your Google broke?

All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have
been shot by the police.

You heard wrong.

Then answer the question please.

Do your own research, dip stick.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 17:07:49 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 07/01/2017 16:58, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:45:19 +0000, Bod wrote:

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

Is your Google broke?

All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have
been shot by the police.

You heard wrong.

Then answer the question please.

Do the research. I'm will not spoon feed you. Since you "heard"
something about mass shootings.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Bod:
Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?
All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have
been shot by the police.

I would think that nobody here knows anything like that off the top of
their head - so whoever tries to determine it will be Googling.... and,
logically, that would be the one who wants to know.

--
Pete Cresswell

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod explained :
Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or have
shot the perpetrator?
All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have been
shot by the police.

If it was prevented, it wasn't a mass shooting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 07/01/2017 16:58, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:45:19 +0000, Bod wrote:

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

Is your Google broke?

All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have
been shot by the police.

You heard wrong.

Then answer the question please.

Do the research. I'm will not spoon feed you. Since you "heard"
something about mass shootings.

I can find a 1000 mass shootings:

1,000 mass shootings in 1,260 days: this is what America's gun crisis ...
14 Jun 2016 - US mass shootings becoming more frequent – and more
deadly. Tuesday 14 June 2016 07.59 EDT First published on Friday 2
October 2015 ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:54:02 +0000, Bod wrote:

Do the research. I'm will not spoon feed you. Since you "heard"
something about mass shootings.

I can find a 1000 mass shootings:

1,000 mass shootings in 1,260 days: this is what America's gun crisis ...
14 Jun 2016 - US mass shootings becoming more frequent – and more
deadly. Tuesday 14 June 2016 07.59 EDT First published on Friday 2
October 2015 ...

Refer back to your question about how many were stopped by armed
civilians, research that for the answer.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2017-01-07, Oren wrote:
Is your Google broke?

You're dealing with a leftist imbecile who is incapable of even looking in
a history book to confirm that *governments* are the ones who have done the
most killing with guns.

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org
Posted to alt.home.repair

https://www.theguardian.com ۼ US News ۼ US gun control
14 Jun 2016 - US mass shootings becoming more frequent €“ and more
deadly. Tuesday 14 June 2016 07.59 EDT First published on Friday 2
October 2015 ...

They get to that "mass shooting" number by including all of the drug
gang drive bys and the various other shoot outs in the gang community.

Posted to alt.home.repair

crisis ... https://www.theguardian.com US News US gun control
14 Jun 2016 - US mass shootings becoming more frequent - and more
deadly. Tuesday 14 June 2016 07.59 EDT First published on Friday 2
October 2015 ...

Refer back to your question about how many were stopped by armed
civilians, research that for the answer.

Since that limey ****wit is in my KF, the dumbass can start here
http://www.gunfacts.info/
Which I've posted before, but I'm sure he's too illiterate to comprehend

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 19:14:37 -0000 (UTC), Roger Blake

On 2017-01-07, Oren wrote:
Is your Google broke?

You're dealing with a leftist imbecile who is incapable of even looking in
a history book to confirm that *governments* are the ones who have done the
most killing with guns.

I know that, but it is fun to poke him with a sharp stick.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 15:36:17 -0600, "ChairMan" no
wrote:

Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:54:02 +0000, Bod wrote:

Do the research. I'm will not spoon feed you. Since you "heard"
something about mass shootings.

I can find a 1000 mass shootings:

1,000 mass shootings in 1,260 days: this is what America's gun
crisis ...
https://www.theguardian.com US News US gun control
14 Jun 2016 - US mass shootings becoming more frequent - and more
deadly. Tuesday 14 June 2016 07.59 EDT First published on Friday 2
October 2015 ...

Refer back to your question about how many were stopped by armed
civilians, research that for the answer.

Since that limey ****wit is in my KF, the dumbass can start here
http://www.gunfacts.info/
Which I've posted before, but I'm sure he's too illiterate to comprehend

I've posted Guy's PDF for the Brits many times before. One said it
was to much to read. Imagine that. Cripes it has a subject index. And
sources to support his FACTS. I think those Brits have ticks.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/7/2017 4:36 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:54:02 +0000, Bod wrote:

Do the research. I'm will not spoon feed you. Since you "heard"
something about mass shootings.

I can find a 1000 mass shootings:

1,000 mass shootings in 1,260 days: this is what America's gun
crisis ... https://www.theguardian.com US News US gun control
14 Jun 2016 - US mass shootings becoming more frequent - and more
deadly. Tuesday 14 June 2016 07.59 EDT First published on Friday 2
October 2015 ...

Refer back to your question about how many were stopped by armed
civilians, research that for the answer.

Since that limey ****wit is in my KF, the dumbass can start here
http://www.gunfacts.info/
Which I've posted before, but I'm sure he's too illiterate to comprehend

He's had plenty of information passed on to him throughout his trolling.
He simply wants to troll about the gun issue and attempt to rile people.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Bod" wrote in message
Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

15,783

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 20:04:20 -0500, "dadiOH" wrote:

"Bod" wrote in message
Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

15,783

Is that something like 16%?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/01/2017 01:04, dadiOH wrote:
"Bod" wrote in message
Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

15,783

Really!!?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...mass-shootings

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:45:19 +0000
Bod wrote:

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented
or have shot the perpetrator?
All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators
have been shot by the police.

A good guy with a gun.

You look like a raw arse again...
Posted to alt.home.repair

+1
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:45:19 +0000, Bod wrote in

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?
All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators have
been shot by the police.

You hear wrong. Here's on posted by Meanie

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/0...mained-silent/

that you ignored.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 08/01/2017 13:30, wrote:
+1

What was the first part of the sum? ;-)

Americans Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 0 April 5th 06 04:43 AM
Americans pyotr filipivich Metalworking 0 April 4th 06 02:27 PM
Americans Larry Jaques Metalworking 1 April 2nd 06 10:37 PM
Americans rashid111 Metalworking 2 April 2nd 06 07:39 PM
We wonder why americans are so fat. Steve Knight Woodworking 67 February 13th 05 11:41 PM