Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default Question for Americans?

On 1/7/2017 12:13 PM, Bod wrote:
On 07/01/2017 17:12, wrote:
On Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 9:07:52 AM UTC-8, Bod wrote:
On 07/01/2017 16:58, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 16:45:19 +0000, Bod wrote:

Tell me how many mass shootings that an armed civilian has
prevented or
have shot the perpetrator?

Is your Google broke?

All the mass shootings I've heard about in the US, the perpetrators
have
been shot by the police.

You heard wrong.

Then answer the question please.

Do your own research, dip stick.

I couldn't find any.

You're a liar. A simple Google search resulted in many stories of armed
citizens stopping shooters, mass or other shooting incidents. Those are
stories which honest media reports, the other gun hating liberal left
media sources don't report favoritism for guns. In addition, many mass
shootings partake in a "gun free zone". That means LAW ABIDING CITIZENS
cannot carry a firearm in those areas and we know how well criminals
obey the law. This has been drilled into your thick skull many times
within the replies of your gun hating tripe, yet you continue with the
same trolling gun issues.

You failing to do the research doesn't ignore the facts of MANY law
abiding citizens have stopped armed assault crimes and most states which
allow conceal carry have lowing crime rates.