Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_6_] Meanie[_6_] is offline

Default Question for Americans?

On 1/7/2017 4:36 PM, ChairMan wrote:
Oren wrote:
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 18:54:02 +0000, Bod wrote:

Do the research. I'm will not spoon feed you. Since you "heard"
something about mass shootings.

I can find a 1000 mass shootings:

1,000 mass shootings in 1,260 days: this is what America's gun
crisis ... https://www.theguardian.com US News US gun control
14 Jun 2016 - US mass shootings becoming more frequent - and more
deadly. Tuesday 14 June 2016 07.59 EDT First published on Friday 2
October 2015 ...

Refer back to your question about how many were stopped by armed
civilians, research that for the answer.

Since that limey ****wit is in my KF, the dumbass can start here
http://www.gunfacts.info/
Which I've posted before, but I'm sure he's too illiterate to comprehend

He's had plenty of information passed on to him throughout his trolling.
He simply wants to troll about the gun issue and attempt to rile people.