Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

Default GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On DayOne of New Congress

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:00:22 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 11/01/2017 08:11, Vidcapper wrote:
On 10/01/2017 20:22, David B. wrote:
On 10/01/2017 20:11, burfordTjustice is again wriggling on the
hook!

On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 19:17:59 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 10/01/2017 19:02, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:04:02 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 10/01/2017 11:39, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 21:07:01 -0500
madadmin wrote:

On 01/07/2017 12:42 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per madadmin:
To my knowledge any place open carry is allowed there is no
permit needed. I actually prefer open carry to concealed.

Maybe it's different in the Western states where normal
people carry firearms in public.

But here in Southeastern Pennsylvania (about 23 miles West
of Philadelphia) I feel more at ease when people are
carrying their weapons out of sight - i.e. I am not aware
of their presence.

When I see somebody with a Glock on their hip walking
around in plain sight and no badge, all I can think of is
"Is this nut case going to *do* something or is he
harmless?".

Ignorance can be bliss - or, at least, freedom from
anxiety...

I been around guns all my life and have had police and
military training. I prefer to see who's carrying and
whether they may present a threat or not. The Northeast has
had issues since the 1800's at least. Back in the Wild West
days the murder rate in the West was considerably less than
any of the Western cities now and New York had a much HIGHER
rate back then than it does now. If I see somebody with a
Glock on their hip it just means they have different tastes
than I do

Ditto!

More utter rubbish! :-P

Why do you claim to have a Browning Pistol then?

I claimed that UK aircrew were (are? I'm not sure about what
happens nowadays) issued with a 9mm Browning pistol and taught
how to use same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Browning_Hi-Power

*YOU* claimed "I have had police and military training."

I very much doubt that that is true.

You are not a current aircrew member nor were you ever.

I am retired, as well you know. :-)

*YOU* claimed "I have had police and military training."

Why did you say that when it is blatantly untrue?

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

You are not a current aircrew member nor were you ever.
You failed out of flight school as "a danger to himself
and others"

So why do you have a browning Pistol
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:58:05 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 11/01/2017 10:16, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 22:09:03 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 10/01/2017 20:46, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 20:22:38 +0000
"David B." wrote:
[....]
I am retired, as well you know. :-)

*YOU* claimed "I have had police and military training."

Why did you say that when it is blatantly untrue?

So why do you have a browning Pistol

The reason for anyone to have a gun is to kill.

I'm surprised you didn't know that with you, supposedly, having
"had police and military training".

Who said that? Exactly where?

*YOU* did! --- Message-ID:

all we see is a bunch of numbers...

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 11/01/2017 13:26, burfordTjustice receives yet MORE education!

"David B." wrote:

The reason for anyone to have a gun is to kill.

I'm surprised you didn't know that with you, supposedly, having
"had police and military training".

Who said that? Exactly where?

*YOU* did! --- Message-ID:

all we see is a bunch of numbers...

*That's all you need*!

Viz:-

From: burfordTjustice
Newsgroups:
24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair
Subject: GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Reciprocity On Day
One of New Congress
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 06:39:38 -0500

On Mon, 9 Jan 2017 21:07:01 -0500

madadmin wrote:

[....]

I been around guns all my life and have had police and military
training.

[....]

*Ditto*! ----- That's what YOU posted, Burford

HTH

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

Default Burford lost for words!

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...0%40tues.uk%3E

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:25:56 +0000
"David B." wrote:

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=

You drunk ****...madadmin said that...

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:22:35 +0000
"David B." wrote:

madadmin wrote:

[....]

I been around guns all my life and have had police and military
training.

Said it...you drunk ****tard.

Now then:
You are not a current aircrew member nor were you ever.
You failed out of flight school as "a danger to himself
and others"

So why do you have a browning Pistol
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 01/11/2017 09:25 AM, David B. wrote:

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...0%40tues.uk%3E

All burford said was "Ditto"

You infer far too much from far to little......

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

on 1/11/2017, madadmin supposed :
On 01/11/2017 09:25 AM, David B. wrote:

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...0%40tues.uk%3E

All burford said was "Ditto"

You infer far too much from far to little......

"Ditto" can indeed mean "Same here" so that's how BD preferred to take
it. Burford should have just agreed with what was written instead of
replying with a word he didn't understand the meaning of.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 11/01/2017 14:30, burfordTjustice explains NOT!

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 14:22:35 +0000
"David B." wrote:

madadmin wrote:

[....]

I been around guns all my life and have had police and military
training.

Said it... and I agreed!

"Ditto"

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 11/01/2017 14:55, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 1/11/2017, madadmin supposed :
On 01/11/2017 09:25 AM, David B. wrote:

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...0%40tues.uk%3E

All burford said was "Ditto"

You infer far too much from far to little......

"Ditto" can indeed mean "Same here" so that's how BD preferred to take
it. Burford should have just agreed with what was written instead of
replying with a word he didn't understand the meaning of.

I really appreciate your comment, FTR.

Thanks. :-)

Not for one moment did I believe that the 'piece of work' (as Peter
Foldes used to say!) behind the 'Burford' persona has ever had any
military/service training.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:41:25 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 11/01/2017 14:55, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 1/11/2017, madadmin supposed :
On 01/11/2017 09:25 AM, David B. wrote:

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...0%40tues.uk%3E

All burford said was "Ditto"

You infer far too much from far to little......

"Ditto" can indeed mean "Same here" so that's how BD preferred to
take it. Burford should have just agreed with what was written
instead of replying with a word he didn't understand the meaning of.

I really appreciate your comment, FTR.

Thanks. :-)

Not for one moment did I believe that the 'piece of work' (as Peter
Foldes used to say!) behind the 'Burford' persona has ever had any
military/service training.

So nice to see you and your boi making nicey nicey again.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

David B. laid this down on his screen :
On 11/01/2017 14:55, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 1/11/2017, madadmin supposed :
On 01/11/2017 09:25 AM, David B. wrote:

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...0%40tues.uk%3E

All burford said was "Ditto"

You infer far too much from far to little......

"Ditto" can indeed mean "Same here" so that's how BD preferred to take
it. Burford should have just agreed with what was written instead of
replying with a word he didn't understand the meaning of.

I really appreciate your comment, FTR.

Thanks. :-)

Not for one moment did I believe that the 'piece of work' (as Peter Foldes
used to say!) behind the 'Burford' persona has ever had any military/service
training.

I have my doubts if he has had anything beyond potty training.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 11/01/2017 19:24, burfordTjustice wrote:

So why do you have a browning Pistol?

The ONLY reason anyone has a gun is to *KILL* (or practice so doing!)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 11/01/2017 20:14, FromTheRafters wrote:
[...]

Haha! :-D Best post of the day!

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:56:53 -0700
"Buffalo" wrote:

[...]

Yet you two still live with mummy and suck the government tit.

Tsk! Tsk! Zero manhood
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:14:41 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 11/01/2017 19:24, burfordTjustice wrote:

So why do you have a browning Pistol?

The ONLY reason anyone has a gun is to *KILL* (or practice so doing!)

Who do you want to kill?
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

"David B." wrote:

The ONLY reason anyone has a gun is to *KILL* (or practice so doing!)

Who do you want to kill?

*YOU*!!!!!!! - BurfordTjustice (Plonker first class)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

burfordTjustice presented the following explanation :
"Buffalo" wrote:

[...]

You're projecting again.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

"David B." wrote:

The ONLY reason anyone has a gun is to *KILL* (or practice so
doing!)

Who do you want to kill?

*YOU*!!!!!!! - BurfordTjustice (Plonker first class)

What is stopping you?

Why do you have a Browning pistol and no permit
for it?

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

"David B." wrote in message ...

On 11/01/2017 19:24, burfordTjustice wrote:

So why do you have a browning Pistol?

The ONLY reason anyone has a gun is to *KILL* (or practice so doing!)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."

=================

We are not allowed pistols in UK (except for vets etc) but we do have
shotguns. Mostly we use them for killing rabbits on a farm where they are
pests

--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Thu, 12 Jan 2017 15:43:53 -0000
"Ophelia" wrote:

We are not allowed pistols in UK (except for vets etc) but we do have
shotguns. Mostly we use them for killing rabbits on a farm where
they are pests

What did the rabbit do to you to deserve being killed?

Did you then eat it or toss it?

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 12/01/2017 15:03, burfordTjustice asked ...

What is stopping you?

The law of the land.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 23:01:07 +0000
"David B." wrote:

On 12/01/2017 15:03, burfordTjustice asked ...

What is stopping you?

The law of the land.

Still just a pussy, no wonder the CO summand you so often.

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

"David B." wrote:

On 12/01/2017 15:03, burfordTjustice asked ...

What is stopping you?

The law of the land.

Still just a pussy, no wonder the CO summand you so often.

Do you mean *summoned*.
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

"David B." wrote:

On 12/01/2017 15:03, burfordTjustice asked ...

What is stopping you?

The law of the land.

Still just a pussy, no wonder the CO summand you so often.

Do you mean *summoned*.

You are too weak and pussified...stay on the porch
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

"Ophelia" wrote:

We are not allowed pistols in UK (except for vets etc) but we do have
shotguns. Mostly we use them for killing rabbits on a farm where
they are pests

What did the rabbit do to you to deserve being killed?

Did you then eat it or toss it?

Tossing the rabbit?
Sounds like a euphemism.....

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

On 01/11/2017 09:55 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 1/11/2017, madadmin supposed :
On 01/11/2017 09:25 AM, David B. wrote:

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...0%40tues.uk%3E

All burford said was "Ditto"

You infer far too much from far to little......

"Ditto" can indeed mean "Same here" so that's how BD preferred to take
it. Burford should have just agreed with what was written instead of
replying with a word he didn't understand the meaning of.

Now you're asking far too much.........

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal

"Ophelia" wrote:

We are not allowed pistols in UK (except for vets etc) but we do
have shotguns. Mostly we use them for killing rabbits on a farm
where they are pests

What did the rabbit do to you to deserve being killed?

Did you then eat it or toss it?

Tossing the rabbit?
Sounds like a euphemism.....

Similar to "tossing a midget"