Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair,uk.legal
Buffalo[_3_] Buffalo[_3_] is offline

Default Burford lost for words!

"FromTheRafters" wrote in message news

David B. laid this down on his screen :
On 11/01/2017 14:55, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 1/11/2017, madadmin supposed :
On 01/11/2017 09:25 AM, David B. wrote:

because Burford is a pathological liar?

You might well be right about that!

Here's the relevant post ... Message-ID:
201701100639

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi...0%40tues.uk%3E

All burford said was "Ditto"

You infer far too much from far to little......

"Ditto" can indeed mean "Same here" so that's how BD preferred to take
it. Burford should have just agreed with what was written instead of
replying with a word he didn't understand the meaning of.

I really appreciate your comment, FTR.

Thanks. :-)

Not for one moment did I believe that the 'piece of work' (as Peter
Foldes used to say!) behind the 'Burford' persona has ever had any
military/service training.

I have my doubts if he has had anything beyond potty training.

Ditto !!!
--
Buffalo