Solomon

Default bidet problem

The bidet in our toilet was working fine. But for the past few days
the water pressure has gone down for no apparent reason. The inlets
are fully open and I did not mess with them.

The bidet in question is a Kohler with both horizontal and vertical
sprays. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks
m Ransley

Whats a bidet

LugoMan

The bidet in our toilet was working fine. But for the past few days
the water pressure has gone down for no apparent reason.

It could be worse. You bidet could have extremely high water pressure. Ouch.

RB

Not much that can fail there other than if "stuff" plugs up the screens
in the faucets.

We have one in my wife's bathroom and it has worked well for over 10
years. I'm sure if it was acting up I'd have heard about it.

Call Kohler. They provide pretty good service info.

RB

Solomon wrote:
The bidet in our toilet was working fine. But for the past few days
the water pressure has gone down for no apparent reason. The inlets
are fully open and I did not mess with them.

The bidet in question is a Kohler with both horizontal and vertical
sprays. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks

Oscar_Lives

"Solomon" wrote in message
om...
The bidet in our toilet was working fine. But for the past few days
the water pressure has gone down for no apparent reason. The inlets
are fully open and I did not mess with them.

The bidet in question is a Kohler with both horizontal and vertical
sprays. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks

Those bidets don't work worth crap. For all the good they do, you might as
well have the water spray on your ass.

I-zheet M'drurz

Oscar_Lives wrote:

Those bidets don't work worth crap. For all the good they do,
you might as well have the water spray on your ass.

(sigh) Dude...happiness is a fresh, clean, cooter!

'course, assumin' that you really *are* the grumpy redneck
sweetheart that you portray on Usenet, I would guess it's been
years since you even *thought* of eatin' a pussy.

And you wonder why the little lady makes sure you stay current
with payin' the insurance premiums?!

--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz
Oscar_Lives

"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote in message
Oscar_Lives wrote:

Those bidets don't work worth crap. For all the good they do,
you might as well have the water spray on your ass.

(sigh) Dude...happiness is a fresh, clean, cooter!

'course, assumin' that you really *are* the grumpy redneck
sweetheart that you portray on Usenet, I would guess it's been
years since you even *thought* of eatin' a pussy.

And you wonder why the little lady makes sure you stay current
with payin' the insurance premiums?!

--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz
(He's out front raising the gas prices again. Wooohooo!)

Damn! That's real cold.

I eat pussy all the time. Sometimes not only the kind served at the Chinese
restaurant!

As for fresh, clean cooter. Well, that is a rare treat. However, sometimes
you just have to take what you can get.

I've only had two kinds: good and great!

I-zheet M'drurz

APOLOGY TO ORIGINAL POSTER: we have dragged your 'Bidet' post
right down into the depths of hell, but did you *really* expect
any different? (you lucky dog, you.)

Oscar_Lives wrote:
"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote
Oscar_Lives wrote:

Those bidets don't work worth crap. For all the good they
do, you might as well have the water spray on your ass.

(sigh) Dude...happiness is a fresh, clean, cooter!

'course, assumin' that you really *are* the grumpy redneck
sweetheart that you portray on Usenet, I would guess it's
been years since you even *thought* of eatin' a pussy.

And you wonder why the little lady makes sure you stay
current with payin' the insurance premiums?!

Damn! That's real cold.

Not if it's workin' right! Should be about 120 degrees, I think.
Don't need no "shrinkage" on them kitty lips!

I eat pussy all the time. Sometimes not only the kind served at
the Chinese restaurant!

Ah, you eat at Jun Hung Lo's? Or you prefer Lohng Wang's?

As for fresh, clean cooter. Well, that is a rare treat.
However, sometimes you just have to take what you can get.

Not as long as there is a functional shower within reach, thank
yew!

I've only had two kinds: good and great!

Well, yeah. Can't argue with that.

They say there's only two that you *truly* remember: The first
one, and your last one. ;-)

--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz
(He's out front raising the gas prices again. Wooohooo!)
Richard J Kinch

m Ransley writes:

Whats a bidet

One of the few things French that I, as an American, appreciate.

Solomon

Thanks for the advice, RB. As you mentioned I called Kohler and they
have agreed to send me spart parts to fix the faucet. Apparently the
problem is with the faucet. The faucets have lifetime warranty on
them.

Solomon wrote:
The bidet in our toilet was working fine. But for the past few days
the water pressure has gone down for no apparent reason. The inlets
are fully open and I did not mess with them.

The bidet in question is a Kohler with both horizontal and vertical
sprays. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, June 1, 2004 4:22:15 PM UTC-5, Solomon wrote:
The bidet in our toilet was working fine. But for the past few days
the water pressure has gone down for no apparent reason. The inlets
are fully open and I did not mess with them.

The bidet in question is a Kohler with both horizontal and vertical
sprays. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks

I have a question. How did you get a bidet with both horizontal and vertical sprays? This is exactly what we are looking for. I just spoke with a Kohler Rep, and they do not offer that. Did you buy a vertical bidet, then install a horizontal spray as well? Thanks!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 01/09/2014 02:51 PM, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 1, 2004 4:22:15 PM UTC-5, Solomon wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!