I-zheet M'drurz

Default bidet problem

APOLOGY TO ORIGINAL POSTER: we have dragged your 'Bidet' post
right down into the depths of hell, but did you *really* expect
any different? (you lucky dog, you.)

Oscar_Lives wrote:
"I-zheet M'drurz" wrote
Oscar_Lives wrote:

Those bidets don't work worth crap. For all the good they
do, you might as well have the water spray on your ass.

(sigh) Dude...happiness is a fresh, clean, cooter!

'course, assumin' that you really *are* the grumpy redneck
sweetheart that you portray on Usenet, I would guess it's
been years since you even *thought* of eatin' a pussy.

And you wonder why the little lady makes sure you stay
current with payin' the insurance premiums?!

Damn! That's real cold.

Not if it's workin' right! Should be about 120 degrees, I think.
Don't need no "shrinkage" on them kitty lips!

I eat pussy all the time. Sometimes not only the kind served at
the Chinese restaurant!

Ah, you eat at Jun Hung Lo's? Or you prefer Lohng Wang's?

As for fresh, clean cooter. Well, that is a rare treat.
However, sometimes you just have to take what you can get.

Not as long as there is a functional shower within reach, thank
yew!

I've only had two kinds: good and great!

Well, yeah. Can't argue with that.

They say there's only two that you *truly* remember: The first
one, and your last one. ;-)

--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz