Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default View point to check burner on Kenmore dryer 110.74842400

I live far away from the Kenmore 110.74842400 gas dryer that I need to
service. The problem is it's not heating. I would like to know before I get
there if the burner is coming on or not and if it is, does it stay on. I
don't think this model has the lower door that swivels down for easy viewing
of the burner and other parts.

Where could a layperson look to see if the burner is coming on so that it
would require only the minimum amount of disassembly?

Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber
Los Osos, CA