Posted to alt.home.repair
David Farber David Farber is offline

Default View point to check burner on Kenmore dryer 110.74842400

"David Farber" wrote in message news
I live far away from the Kenmore 110.74842400 gas dryer that I need to
service. The problem is it's not heating. I would like to know before
I get there if the burner is coming on or not and if it is, does it
stay on. I don't think this model has the lower door that swivels
down for easy viewing of the burner and other parts.

Where could a layperson look to see if the burner is coming on so
that it would require only the minimum amount of disassembly?

Tony944 wrote:
Very first thing you check your exhaust is it clean????

The external parts of the vent and vent hose were removed and cleaned but
the clothes are still are not drying.

Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber