Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Boy recovering after swallowing 12 nails

"A 10-year-old Chinese boy with an eating disorder is on the mend
after surgeons removed 12 nails from his stomach that he had
swallowed."

X-Ray

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/boy-recovering-after-swallowing-12-nails-that-punctured-his-organs.html

https://tinyurl.com/go3zjcf
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
"A 10-year-old Chinese boy with an eating disorder is on the mend
after surgeons removed 12 nails from his stomach that he had
swallowed."

X-Ray

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/boy-recovering-after-swallowing-12-nails-that-punctured-his-organs.html

https://tinyurl.com/go3zjcf

In a similar vein, I used to know an Irish guy who ate glass, I actually
witnessed it for real. He also swallowed razor blades(in bits).
He made the front pages of our national papers a few times.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 18:51:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
"A 10-year-old Chinese boy with an eating disorder is on the mend
after surgeons removed 12 nails from his stomach that he had
swallowed."

X-Ray

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/boy-recovering-after-swallowing-12-nails-that-punctured-his-organs.html

https://tinyurl.com/go3zjcf

In a similar vein, I used to know an Irish guy who ate glass, I actually
witnessed it for real. He also swallowed razor blades(in bits).
He made the front pages of our national papers a few times.

At work, prisoners were known to swallow razor blade pieces; to get
attention. They were placed on a bread diet to reduce potential
damage and harm. It wasn't an eating disorder like the this kid has.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
"A 10-year-old Chinese boy with an eating disorder is on the mend
after surgeons removed 12 nails from his stomach that he had
swallowed."

X-Ray

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/boy-recovering-after-swallowing-12-nails-that-punctured-his-organs.html

https://tinyurl.com/go3zjcf

In a similar vein, I used to know an Irish guy who ate glass, I actually
witnessed it for real. He also swallowed razor blades(in bits).
He made the front pages of our national papers a few times.

At work, prisoners were known to swallow razor blade pieces; to get
attention. They were placed on a bread diet to reduce potential
damage and harm. It wasn't an eating disorder like the this kid has.

The guy I knew, did it for senationalism/attention etc (I think). I knew
him fairly well and he didn't seem to be the type of guy who had an OCD
eating disorder (or whatever you call it).

Having said that, he was eventually operated on to remove the junk and I
couldn't believe how much he'd swallowed. The doctors said he should be
dead given the amount.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The **** is WRONG with some people??
/ \
( o) (o )

Posted to alt.home.repair

Bod wrote:

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
"A 10-year-old Chinese boy with an eating disorder is on the mend
after surgeons removed 12 nails from his stomach that he had
swallowed."

X-Ray

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/boy-recovering-after-swallowing-12-nails-that-punctured-his-organs.html

https://tinyurl.com/go3zjcf

In a similar vein, I used to know an Irish guy who ate glass, I
actually witnessed it for real. He also swallowed razor blades(in
bits). He made the front pages of our national papers a few times.

All the smart people left the empire long ago.
The really smart ones 300 years ago.
Posted to alt.home.repair

It happens that Bod formulated :

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
[...]

I eat sharp cheddar cheese to get just a little attention.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 15:44:15 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

Having said that, he was eventually operated on to remove the junk and I
couldn't believe how much he'd swallowed. The doctors said he should be dead
given the amount.

I eat sharp cheddar cheese to get just a little attention.

ER doctors told a women she had a "Fondue baby" and it needed to pass.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
"A 10-year-old Chinese boy with an eating disorder is on the mend
after surgeons removed 12 nails from his stomach that he had
swallowed."

X-Ray

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/boy-recovering-after-swallowing-12-nails-that-punctured-his-organs.html

https://tinyurl.com/go3zjcf

In a similar vein, I used to know an Irish guy who ate glass, I actually
witnessed it for real. He also swallowed razor blades(in bits).
He made the front pages of our national papers a few times.

I told you the Irish were stupid.

--
A hammer is a device designed to break valuable objects next to the nail you are aiming at.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
"A 10-year-old Chinese boy with an eating disorder is on the mend
after surgeons removed 12 nails from his stomach that he had
swallowed."

X-Ray

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/boy-recovering-after-swallowing-12-nails-that-punctured-his-organs.html

https://tinyurl.com/go3zjcf

In a similar vein, I used to know an Irish guy who ate glass, I actually
witnessed it for real. He also swallowed razor blades(in bits).
He made the front pages of our national papers a few times.

At work, prisoners were known to swallow razor blade pieces; to get
attention. They were placed on a bread diet to reduce potential
damage and harm. It wasn't an eating disorder like the this kid has.

So they gained nothing. As stupid as those starving themselves.

--
A hammer is a device designed to break valuable objects next to the nail you are aiming at.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
[...]

You can get spicy cheddar. It burns the roof of your mouth off.

--
The dress doesn't make you look fat. It's that ice cream and chocolate you eat that makes you look fat.