Tom

Default recovering item flushed down toilet?

I read in the news that a severed body part size of a finger flushed down
the toilet was recovered later by pulling the toilet.

How is this possible? When the toilet is flushed, doesn't everything goes
down the drain and into the sewer system?

Al Bundy

It's possible to catch a seed in your appendix also, but don't depend
upon it. Same with the finger in the toilet and other traps out to the
main line.
Everything doesn't go down at the same time with one flush. It was
probably only flushed a single time and they were lucky to find it,
luckier than the person that lost it at least.

DJ

On 21 Feb 2005 12:21:26 -0800, "Al Bundy"
wrote:

It's possible to catch a seed in your appendix also, but don't depend
upon it. Same with the finger in the toilet and other traps out to the
main line.

He said "the size of a finger". I get the feeling it wasn't a
finger...

http://www.wral.com/news/4215837/det...06000102212005

In part:
- - - - - -
Woman Charged With Cutting Off Boyfriend's Penis
Severed Body Part Flushed Down Toilet

POSTED: 6:55 am EST February 21, 2005

ANCHORAGE -- Police in Alaska say a woman upset about an impending
breakup with her boyfriend cut off his penis and flushed it down a
toilet.

Utility workers recovered the severed body part and surgeons
reattached it.

- - - - - - - - -
Everything doesn't go down at the same time with one flush. It was
probably only flushed a single time and they were lucky to find it,
luckier than the person that lost it at least.

DJ
Suzie-Q

- wrote:
-
- It's possible to catch a seed in your appendix also, but don't depend
- upon it. Same with the finger in the toilet and other traps out to the
- main line.
-
- He said "the size of a finger". I get the feeling it wasn't a
- finger...
-
- http://www.wral.com/news/4215837/det..._7am&ts=T&tmi=
- ral_7am_1_06000102212005
-
- In part:
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
- Everything doesn't go down at the same time with one flush. It was
- probably only flushed a single time and they were lucky to find it,
- luckier than the person that lost it at least.
-
- DJ

If "it" was the size of a finger, then he wouldn't miss it!
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/
http://www.intergnat.com/pussygames/
Chuck

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:00:53 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

- wrote:
-
[...]

.... No.... SHE wouldn't miss it!

Suzie-Q

In article ,
Chuck wrote:

- On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 02:00:53 GMT, Suzie-Q
- wrote:
-
- In article , DJ
-
- wrote:
-
- - On 21 Feb 2005 12:21:26 -0800, "Al Bundy"
- - wrote:
- -
- - It's possible to catch a seed in your appendix also, but don't depend
- - upon it. Same with the finger in the toilet and other traps out to the
- - main line.
- -
- - He said "the size of a finger". I get the feeling it wasn't a
- - finger...
- -
- -
- http://www.wral.com/news/4215837/det...l_7am&ts=T&tmi
- =
- - ral_7am_1_06000102212005
- -
- - In part:
- - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - -
- - Everything doesn't go down at the same time with one flush. It was
- - probably only flushed a single time and they were lucky to find it,
- - luckier than the person that lost it at least.
- -
- - DJ
-
-
- If "it" was the size of a finger, then he wouldn't miss it!
-
- ... No.... SHE wouldn't miss it!

Good point.
--