Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Boy recovering after swallowing 12 nails

On Tue, 27 Sep 2016 18:51:13 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 27/09/2016 18:46, Oren wrote:
"A 10-year-old Chinese boy with an eating disorder is on the mend
after surgeons removed 12 nails from his stomach that he had
swallowed."

X-Ray

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/27/boy-recovering-after-swallowing-12-nails-that-punctured-his-organs.html

https://tinyurl.com/go3zjcf

In a similar vein, I used to know an Irish guy who ate glass, I actually
witnessed it for real. He also swallowed razor blades(in bits).
He made the front pages of our national papers a few times.

At work, prisoners were known to swallow razor blade pieces; to get
attention. They were placed on a bread diet to reduce potential
damage and harm. It wasn't an eating disorder like the this kid has.