Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

Default California Adds LGBT History To Curriculum, Starting In SecondGrade

1.8%

In history class, you probably learned about Rosa Parks refusing to
give up her seat on the bus to a white man, but you probably didnt
learn about Harvey Milk, the first openly gay person to be elected to
public office in California.

But thats all about to change €” at least in California.

The State Board of Education has approved curriculum changes to include milestones in the LGBT rights movement and contributions by gay Americans.

Legislation passed five years ago required schools to add LGBT Americans to the list of social and ethnic groups included in K-8 curriculum and textbooks.

€śCalifornias law took effect in January 2012, but its implementation was slowed by attempts to overturn it, competing educational priorities and budget cuts that stalled work on drafting recommendations for the school board and textbook purchases,€ť ABC News reported.

The changes will impact elementary, middle school, and high school history and social science instruction.

Starting in second grade, students will learn that some families have two moms or two dads. In fourth grade, they will learn about the nations first gay rights organizations established in the 1950s, and Californias role in the movement. In middle school, students will learn about gender roles in the 18th and 19th century and instances when they were broken. The education will continue throughout high school, up to the 2015 Supreme Court marriage decision and the current court cases involving transgender student rights and bathroom access.

Opponents who attempted to repeal the law argued that parents should decide when and how their children are exposed to the subject of sexual orientation; others argued the new requirements will take away from learning about other important historical figures and events.

State Superintendent of Public Instruction Tom Torlakson told the L.A. Times the new curriculum will improve the teaching and learning of history and social science.

€śIt will give our students access to the latest historical research and help them learn about the diversity of our state and the contributions of people and groups who may not have received the appropriate recognition in the past.€ť

Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 07/17/2016 06:44 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
1.8%

In history class, you probably learned about Rosa Parks refusing to
give up her seat on the bus to a white man, but you probably didnt
learn about Harvey Milk, the first openly gay person to be elected to
public office in California.

Your goona love this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2EKzoh6AAo
Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.politics.scorched-earth,alt.home.repair

On 07/17/2016 10:00 AM, Just Joe wrote:
On 07/17/2016 06:44 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
1.8%

In history class, you probably learned about Rosa Parks refusing to
give up her seat on the bus to a white man, but you probably didnt
learn about Harvey Milk, the first openly gay person to be elected to
public office in California.

Your goona love this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2EKzoh6AAo

Fodder for the Ignorant...

--
OG38
And Still Kicking
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 17 Jul 2016, Uncle Monster wrote in
alt.home.repair:

None. I just found out from the nurse that I must wait another 30
minutes for some more pain medication. I get Norco 10 every 4
hours but I've been in a lot of pain lately and I think I may get
my friend to buy some Lortab for me from a drug dealer he knows.
Having torn up knees and shoulders is a bitch. o_O

Well, whatever you're on, it's obviously promoting the most vivid
hallucinations. I hope they're worth whatever damage they seem to be
doing to the cognitive parts of the brain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 12:33:26 AM UTC-5, Nil wrote:
On 17 Jul 2016, Uncle Monster wrote in
alt.home.repair:

None. I just found out from the nurse that I must wait another 30
minutes for some more pain medication. I get Norco 10 every 4
hours but I've been in a lot of pain lately and I think I may get
my friend to buy some Lortab for me from a drug dealer he knows.
Having torn up knees and shoulders is a bitch. o_O

Well, whatever you're on, it's obviously promoting the most vivid
hallucinations. I hope they're worth whatever damage they seem to be
doing to the cognitive parts of the brain.

How typical of a Hysterical Howling Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freak Politically Correct Trans Intellectual to question the intelligence or mental health of anyone with a different point of view. It's entertaining yet tragic in a way since Liberalism is a mental disorder. You can't help it because from the time you were a small child, you attended government schools where Leftist propaganda and Political Correctness were shoved down your throat. The saddest part is the fact that you have no idea of what was done to you. Even worse, is that those of your ilk completely lack a sense of humor and have no idea when someone is yanking your chain. I can only pity you, you'll have to fix yourself when you realize something is wrong and you decide to go out and find the truth on your own. When I was six years old, I decided all grownups were full of crap, my opinion hasn't changed since the middle of the last century. I treated anything I was told with skepticism and headed for the library. There was no Internet when I was a kid so I had to read books, lots of books. I'd suggest you do as I do and read what different sources are reporting. Even those source that have a bias opposite of your belief system. You will see what facts are the same from the different sources and you can filter out the male bovine droppings to get at the truth. Don't believe anything I write, go out and research it on your own. You might learn something. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Bookish Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 18 Jul 2016, Uncle Monster wrote in
[...]

https://youtu.be/G8GwT7ZotCg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, July 18, 2016 at 8:41:43 AM UTC-5, Nil wrote:
[...]

Yep, that describes you completely. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Sane Monster