Posted to alt.home.repair
Nil[_3_] Nil[_3_] is offline

Default California Adds LGBT History To Curriculum, Starting In Second Grade

On 17 Jul 2016, Uncle Monster wrote in
alt.home.repair:

None. I just found out from the nurse that I must wait another 30
minutes for some more pain medication. I get Norco 10 every 4
hours but I've been in a lot of pain lately and I think I may get
my friend to buy some Lortab for me from a drug dealer he knows.
Having torn up knees and shoulders is a bitch. o_O

Well, whatever you're on, it's obviously promoting the most vivid
hallucinations. I hope they're worth whatever damage they seem to be
doing to the cognitive parts of the brain.