Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OT - California History

CALIFORNIA HISTORY
California - 157 years ago

Do you know what happened back in 1850, in California?

- California became a state.
- The state had no electricity.
- The state had mo money.
- Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
- There were gun fights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like California today except the women had
real breasts and the men didn't hold hands.

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

| Do you know what happened back in 1850, in California?
|
| - California became a state.
| - The state had no electricity.
| - The state had mo money.
| - Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
| - There were gun fights in the streets.
|
| So basically, it was just like California today except the women had
| real breasts and the men didn't hold hands.

Just curious - what would lead you to make those conclusions?

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
CALIFORNIA HISTORY
California - 157 years ago

Do you know what happened back in 1850, in California?

- California became a state.
- The state had no electricity.
- The state had mo money.
- Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
- There were gun fights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like California today except the women had
real breasts and the men didn't hold hands.

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool

My house is about the same age as California.

Posted to rec.woodworking

J. Clarke wrote:
| Morris Dovey wrote:
|| J T wrote:
||| Do you know what happened back in 1850, in California?
||| - California became a state.
||| - The state had no electricity.
||| - The state had mo money.
||| - Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
||| - There were gun fights in the streets.
||| So basically, it was just like California today except the women
||| had real breasts and the men didn't hold hands.
|| Just curious - what would lead you to make those conclusions?
|
| Geez, Morrsi, _lighten_ _up_. It's called "humor".

Oops! I forgot: ;-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
DeSoto, Iowa USA
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/solar.html

Posted to rec.woodworking

efgh wrote:
"J T" wrote in message

CALIFORNIA HISTORY
California - 157 years ago

Do you know what happened back in 1850, in California?

- California became a state.
- The state had no electricity.
- The state had mo money.
- Almost everyone spoke Spanish.
- There were gun fights in the streets.

So basically, it was just like California today except the women had
real breasts and the men didn't hold hands.

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool

My house is about the same age as California.

sometimes I think that I am about the same age...

Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Sat, Mar 3, 2007, 11:55pm (EST-1) (Morris*Dovey) doth
query:
Just curious - what would lead you to make those conclusions?

I would have thought it was obvious. But it truth this did nor
originate with me, rather it is quoted from perhaps the most cultural
magazine on this planet. Let me introduce you to:
http://www.redneckworld.com/

JOAT
It was too early in the morning for it to be early in the morning. That
was the only thing that he currently knew for sure.
- Clodpool

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
| Sat, Mar 3, 2007, 11:55pm (EST-1) (Morris Dovey)
| doth query:
| Just curious - what would lead you to make those conclusions?
|
| I would have thought it was obvious. But it truth this did nor
| originate with me, rather it is quoted from perhaps the most
| cultural magazine on this planet. Let me introduce you to:

http://www.redneckworld.com/

I suspected it might not have been you - was surprised that anyone
might think bustles, falsies, corsets, (etc) and light-footed
lumberjacks didn't pre-date 1850.

I shouldn't accuse rednecks of having led sheltered lives, I suppose.
:-)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
Sat, Mar 3, 2007, 11:55pm (EST-1) (Morris Dovey) doth
query:
Just curious - what would lead you to make those conclusions?

I would have thought it was obvious. But it truth this did nor
originate with me, rather it is quoted from perhaps the most cultural
magazine on this planet. Let me introduce you to:
http://www.redneckworld.com/

SPEAKING of culture, I was recently introduced to the fine practice of
dipping my sugar free popsicle into my glass of wine. A damn tasty treat.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message

I would have thought it was obvious. But it truth this did nor
originate with me, rather it is quoted from perhaps the most cultural
magazine on this planet. Let me introduce you to:
http://www.redneckworld.com/

SPEAKING of culture, I was recently introduced to the fine practice of
dipping my sugar free popsicle into my glass of wine. A damn tasty treat.

ROTFLMAO!!

That's what you get with the double whammy of hanging out with a Coonass,
which by definition also qualifies as, but is also a demonstrably higher
form/class of, a redneck.

Table saw dancing notwithstanding ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net