Posted to alt.home.repair

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 4:35:26 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:41:33 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
GREAT NEWS

Pennsylavania is raising taxes on tobacco a buck a pack for all tobacco products, including e cigarettes, and all nicotine supply systems

although 2 bucks would of been better.......

next year is coming.

And I hope that next year they raise the tax on beer, wine, the internet,
cable, phone, your car, gasoline or anything else that you might enjoy.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, you know.

I wonder if you can suck on your NUK while you're typing?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Muggles
Tue,
05 Jul 2016 05:05:58 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I guess we just see things differently. People risk their own
lives when they para-glide or mountain climb. OTOH, people risk
others lives when they smoke, which is wrong to do.

People place my life in harms way when they chat on their ****ing
cell phones while driving. Hands free does NOT make you a safer
driver. Your mind is on the conversation and not on the tasks you're
doing at the time. IE: driving, safely, down the road.

But, instead, let's whine without any real evidence to back it up,
about how 'damaging' second hand smoke is to a person in a non
enclosed space with airflow. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

I think I'll pursue LIFE that leads to a high standard of health.

When? Don't forget, I've seen your pics, I know what you look like.
Your eating habits don't imply a high standard of health.

Without that, pursuing liberty and happiness can be fairly
difficult to attain.

If my happiness involves a smoke now and then, what business is it of
yours? Especially if I'm smoking, OUTSIDE in the parking lot, because
you nanny types succesfully banned me from enjoying a smoke inside
the building I wish to conduct business in.

No - it's a HEALTH issue.

So, you'll stop using your hands free device while driving then?
That's a real health issue.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
Posted to alt.home.repair

trader_4
Mon, 04
Jul 2016 16:01:16 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

You're a troll who's been identified by some of your followers
with a variety of names, having embarrassed yourself in a variety
of other forums.

I don't think i'd go so far as to label her a Troll. That word is
often used to discredit someone who hasn't actually done anything of
a Trolling/Trollish nature. Differing opinions doesn't make one a
Troll on it's own. As far as followers, I know you think!? myself and
several others 'followed' her here, but, that's not the case with me.

She did a bit more than embarrass herself, actually. Things got so
bad in one particular newsgroup and I'm partially to blame for it, I
did actively participate, but, that was after years of her egging me
on to demonstrate what I'm capable of doing. Again, I tolerated her
bull**** and that of her 'friends' who tried to stalk me and people I
may/may not know, for years, before I decided enough was enough and
took her to school in a true blackhat way.

I'll also disclose I took her 'friends' to school too. A sound
education in why doxing/stalking isn't cool. Especially when you're
trying it on someone who's been in front of a computer in one way
shape or form since he was five years old. I already knew a ****load
about computers way before computers were cool and were common on
peoples homes. I'm always learning, too. It's a never ending process
(until I'm dead that is). I'm basically one of those people who
lives/breathes/sleeps computers/electronics.

The anonymous coward gave up my ace card though. Disclosed who I am
ahead of the time I planned to do so. I was waiting for someone to
step up and challenge me. [g]

I've done some really 'bad' things with the skills I have, but, like
I wrote to them, I typically don't do that stuff anymore, unless I'm
beyond pushed into it. When it comes to coming after my loved ones,
well, you basically green light everything in my arsenal. As she and
her 'friends' learned, the hard way.

I suspect she won't ask me to do that again anytime soon. Stress
levels for her caused health issues that required a short hospital
stay. Unconfirmed reports claimed she nearly died as a result of
actions taken by myself and others; again, after YEARS of asking for
it - It got bad enough that several others asked/pleaded with me (and
the others involved) to call it off, to stop. Leave her be. I was
fully intent on finishing what I started, though. And I fully admit
it. When I'm pushed to that point, I'm going for your jugular and I
have no intentions of stopping until you flatline.

I'm an easy going guy, so long as you keep your issues with me, and
don't try to involve/stalk my loved ones because you can't handle me.
Once you do, you've crossed a line that you will wish you hadn't. The
anonymous poster has a sound reason for hiding their identity. They
owe me for some **** they did a few years back, and, the interest is
mounting. At some point, they will ****up, and when they do, it's
game on. [g]

For the record, I pose no threat to anybody who doesn't try something
with me first; and, even when they do, so long as they don't try
attacking others who have nothing to do with whatever problem they
have with me, I tend not to do anything about it. Muggles and a
couple of her friends are the exception, though. They stalked living
and non living family members. They wanted to play down and dirty
so.. they got what they asked for in spades.

Her dear friend, Eagle actually bragged about using his credit card
to stalk a relative of mine and threatened to post the details he got
from it. The end result, I won't bore you with the play by play, was
his entire local family tree was published containing nearly
everything one needed to be one of those people on paper. ID theft,
anyone? I stopped short of publishing valid SS# and bdays) - And, I
didn't stop there. I accessed what he thought was private/secure data
on some of them and used it to do various things for them. [g] Some
funds were likely lost by them as a result of my good deeds, but,
thats the price you pay if you want to play games and risk my loved
ones on purpose.

Muggles thought she was 'safe' and I couldn't figure out who she was
in real life, She learned the hard way that wasn't true. Again, it
took years of back and forth before I reached the point where I was
going to strike back in a most unpleasant manner.

Wake up and smell the stench - the era of smoking is declining
and the idea that it's cool, healthy, and something to be admired
has gone the way of the dodo bird.

So, what? Square dancing has declined, I guess that means it's OK
to screw square dancers and deny them basic rights too.

Well... have you seen the ass on some square dancing girls? [g]

It's very much a political issue. Conservatives believe people
should have the right to have a bar where smoking is allowed and
leave people free to choose. Libs want to control it, tax it,
because everyone has to live like they do.

Whether I was or wasn't a smoker, I agree with you. It's their
choice. If I don't want to be around it, I'm free to go elsewhere. I
don't believe it's my right because I may not like it to prevent you
from doing it. I think the new taxes on tobacco products are absurd
to say the least.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That
seems VERY clever!
Posted to alt.home.repair

What the **** is wrong with you? Bring this **** back again...thanks, loser!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 9/21/2016 9:44 PM, Diesel wrote:
The anonymous coward gave up my ace card though. Disclosed who I am
ahead of the time I planned to do so. I was waiting for someone to
step up and challenge me. [g]

Dude.

Are you on drugs? Channeling your inner stalker crazy ass nut job
persona? Do you make this **** up as you go? Need attention?

You're still the "purely revenge motivated", "pure hatred for others",
"simply because *they* deserve the **** I dump on them, they earned it"
asshole.

That's how you roll, ****head. Why don't you go crawl back under the
rock you slithered out from?

You haven't changed. Still proud to be RAID?

This is who RAID is:

From: Raid Slam )

"I gave fair warning what would happen. Some people apparently
didn't get the hint. Maybe they are reconsidering it now.
Misery loves company. Had nothing to do with self gratification.
*Purely revenge motivated*. Pure hatred for others, that is why I
wrote it. *Simply because I hate people*, simply because they
deserve the **** I dump on them, they earned it."

Regards,
Raid [SLAM]

Posted to alt.home.repair

Ano ny mous
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 04:15:28 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

On 9/21/2016 9:44 PM, Diesel wrote:
The anonymous coward gave up my ace card though. Disclosed who I
am ahead of the time I planned to do so. I was waiting for
someone to step up and challenge me. [g]

Dude.

You aren't actually the anonymous coward I was referencing. That
individual actually used a remailer and was, for all intents and
purposes, anonymous. You, well, not so much, no.

I thought you might actually have something new to whine/bitch about,
but it seems like you just did another copy/paste job. Boring. So
you'll have to excuse me as I laugh at your ignorance concerning
myself.

Btw, are you interested in the oceanfront view property? You don't
have to buy the Golden Gate bridge if you don't want too, but, I'd
cut you a hell of a deal on both. You don't mind moving to Arizona,
right?

You haven't changed. Still proud to be RAID?

You clearly don't know your arse from a hole in the ground. While I'm
not proud of everything I've written under the handle Raid, I am
proud of some of the stuff I've done. It takes work ya know, to write
a virus that actually survives on it's own in the wild. Traveling
onto hardware/software configurations I've never seen first hand so
had no way to teach it about ahead of time. From that perspective,
I'm proud of the knowledge I gained and was able to 'share' with my
peers. What some of them might have done with proof of concept
samples though, is on them. Not me.

Do let me know if i've used words (again) that you don't understand
and I'll try my best to dumb it down for you, ok?

And, you don't have to take my word for what I wrote about Muggles.
You can find the history yourself on usenet, many of the posts are
still there. I did everything I wrote about it, yes indeedy. And, I'm
proud to know how to do things like that too. Sure am. Knowledge is
power n all.