Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 4:35:26 PM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, July 14, 2016 at 7:41:33 AM UTC-4, bob haller wrote:
GREAT NEWS

Pennsylavania is raising taxes on tobacco a buck a pack for all tobacco products, including e cigarettes, and all nicotine supply systems

although 2 bucks would of been better.......

next year is coming.

And I hope that next year they raise the tax on beer, wine, the internet,
cable, phone, your car, gasoline or anything else that you might enjoy.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, you know.

I wonder if you can suck on your NUK while you're typing?