Posted to alt.home.repair
Diesel Diesel is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

Muggles
Tue,
05 Jul 2016 05:05:58 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

I guess we just see things differently. People risk their own
lives when they para-glide or mountain climb. OTOH, people risk
others lives when they smoke, which is wrong to do.

People place my life in harms way when they chat on their ****ing
cell phones while driving. Hands free does NOT make you a safer
driver. Your mind is on the conversation and not on the tasks you're
doing at the time. IE: driving, safely, down the road.

But, instead, let's whine without any real evidence to back it up,
about how 'damaging' second hand smoke is to a person in a non
enclosed space with airflow. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it?

I think I'll pursue LIFE that leads to a high standard of health.

When? Don't forget, I've seen your pics, I know what you look like.
Your eating habits don't imply a high standard of health.

Without that, pursuing liberty and happiness can be fairly
difficult to attain.

If my happiness involves a smoke now and then, what business is it of
yours? Especially if I'm smoking, OUTSIDE in the parking lot, because
you nanny types succesfully banned me from enjoying a smoke inside
the building I wish to conduct business in.

No - it's a HEALTH issue.

So, you'll stop using your hands free device while driving then?
That's a real health issue.

--
MID:
zip file but then not be able to unzip it so I can watch it. That