Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default For all of you "second hand smoke" ninnies.

It's very much a political issue. Conservatives believe people
should have the right to have a bar where smoking is allowed and
leave people free to choose. Libs want to control it, tax it,
because everyone has to live like they do.

Whether I was or wasn't a smoker, I agree with you. It's their
choice. If I don't want to be around it, I'm free to go elsewhere. I
don't believe it's my right because I may not like it to prevent you
from doing it. I think the new taxes on tobacco products are absurd
to say the least.

Agreed.