Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UK folks

Will you stay or will you go?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 01:51:25 -0400
wrote:

Will you stay or will you go?

They will stay, the vote is for show only.
If vote to leave, it will be over ridden.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Will you stay or will you go?

They will stay, the vote is for show only.
If vote to leave, it will be over ridden.

Like the Boaty McBoatface vote? 'Thank you for your input. The ship's
name will be the Sir David Attenborough.' I will have to say that was
an example of letting morons vote.

Untrue, no Americans were voting ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 6:06:14 AM UTC-7, FromTheRafters wrote:

It appears that moron votes count here in the US as well, we'll soon
see how much.

Yep.
We gotz lotz o' morons, idiots, brain-dead Faux Noise watchers, bible-thumpers and right wing nutters here
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 6:06:14 AM UTC-7, FromTheRafters wrote:

It appears that moron votes count here in the US as well, we'll soon
see how much.

Yep.
We gotz lotz o' morons, fools, idiots, gun-nutters, bible-thumpers, brain-dead Faux Noise watchers, and right wing nutters here!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:22:21 +0100, Bod wrote:

Interesting results in the US stock markets. The stocks are pretty
much all down except Raytheon that is up a buck 20.
I guess they see a good market for precision munitions and radar
systems.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 24, 2016 at 3:47:59 PM UTC-7, Frank wrote:

A son gave me a new Gun Digest for father's day and I was just looking
at prices. The Remington 1100 I bought many years ago for $150 now
costs over $1,000. Told my wife I should have put my money in guns.

You should have bought a 1966 Shelby Mustang GT350 instead
Original Price: $2,765 - $3,190
Now $500,000 and up
http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...0/1797797.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/23/2016 08:26 AM, Bod wrote:
Let's put it this way; I'm damn sure that USA Americans wouldn't allow,
say, South America or any other group of countries to tell them what to
do and what laws they *have* to abide by, plus how they *must* spend
their money.....agreed ?
The UK is and has always was able to sort itself out before the
unelected Brussels Beaurocrats came along.

Hi Bod,

I love your exposition. I have always believed that the best
government is that which is closest to the people. We
will make you into an American Style Revolutionary (Conservative)
yet? Okay, not any time soon. :-)

You should here the whining and crying over here from the
elitists. Lose some power over other people's lives did we?
An ABSOLUTELY NOTHING horrible is going to happen to the
world over this.

With love and understanding, those "unelected Brussels Beaurocrats"
can be brought to do simple constructive tasks again.

Congratulations on your new Independence Day: 06/23/2016 !

Maybe we should celebrate it over here too. We already
celebrate Mexico's victory over the French at the Battle
of Puebla (Cinco de Mayo).

-T

Was that a typo or the British spelling of "Bureaucrat"?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/23/2016 06:58 AM, Bod wrote:
Like the Boaty McBoatface vote? 'Thank you for your input. The ship's
name will be the Sir David Attenborough.' I will have to say that was
an example of letting morons vote.

Untrue, no Americans were voting ;-)

You are a funny bunny!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

On 6/23/2016 8:26 AM, Bod wrote:
On 23/06/2016 15:32,
wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 15:23:10 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/06/2016 15:22,
wrote:

So stay or go?

I want out.

It is an interesting question. You were smart enough to keep the pound
when you got in so this is not as big a problem as it could have been.
I have listened to both sides and I see both views. Over here the best
view I have seen comes from the New Zealand news. They are far enough
away to show both sides in depth without too much opinion and close
enough to UK to care.
I know the Germans and French have their panties in a wad about it.
I bet most Americans think Brexit is a breath mint or some new drug
with 3 pages of side effects. We really are nor hearing a lot about
it. They tell us more about what Kate is wearing this week.

Aye :-)
Let's put it this way; I'm damn sure that USA Americans wouldn't allow,
say, South America or any other group of countries to tell them what to
do and what laws they *have* to abide by, plus how they *must* spend
their money.....agreed ?
The UK is and has always was able to sort itself out before the
unelected Brussels Beaurocrats came along.

Why are you sure about that? We keep voting idiots into Washington to
run our local lives for us, and they keep trying to sign onto U.N. and
other distant organizations to help run our lives for us.

We need Washingtonexit.

I'd settle for "Texit"! [g]

--
RonNNN
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 18:47:52 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

A son gave me a new Gun Digest for father's day and I was just looking
at prices. The Remington 1100 I bought many years ago for $150 now
costs over $1,000. Told my wife I should have put my money in guns.

I bought a used Winchester semi auto 12 ga. with three chokes in '89.

$100.00 today is priceless.

See: http://www.gunpartscorp.com/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/24/2016 05:02 PM, Taxed and Spent wrote:
We need Washingtonexit.

1+

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/26/2016 1:32 PM, Bod wrote:

Also, would America give Brussels 20 odd billion dollars and then have
them tell you where they will spend it, oh and you'll only get half of
it back?

We give away billions anyway. $37 billion including military assistance
and we get nothing back.

some folks sm_jamieson UK diy 7 December 17th 12 08:38 PM
OK, folks, you're on your own Tom Dacon[_7_] Metalworking 3 July 7th 11 06:32 AM
Anybody know anything about these folks??? dpb Home Repair 0 January 21st 09 01:14 AM
Thanks Folks!!! mgarvie Home Repair 0 February 22nd 06 02:41 PM
THAT'S IT FOLKS, WE'RE OUT OF OIL [email protected] Home Repair 1 September 3rd 05 06:13 AM