Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UK folks

On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 16:26:15 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/06/2016 15:32, wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 15:23:10 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/06/2016 15:22,
wrote:

So stay or go?

I want out.

It is an interesting question. You were smart enough to keep the pound
when you got in so this is not as big a problem as it could have been.
I have listened to both sides and I see both views. Over here the best
view I have seen comes from the New Zealand news. They are far enough
away to show both sides in depth without too much opinion and close
enough to UK to care.
I know the Germans and French have their panties in a wad about it.
I bet most Americans think Brexit is a breath mint or some new drug
with 3 pages of side effects. We really are nor hearing a lot about
it. They tell us more about what Kate is wearing this week.

Aye :-)
Let's put it this way; I'm damn sure that USA Americans wouldn't allow,
say, South America or any other group of countries to tell them what to
do and what laws they *have* to abide by, plus how they *must* spend
their money.....agreed ?
The UK is and has always was able to sort itself out before the
unelected Brussels Beaurocrats came along.

There are plenty of Americans who feel that way about NAFTA, GATT and
the TPP. It all comes down to nationalism vs globalism I guess.