Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UK folks

On Thu, 23 Jun 2016 15:23:10 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 23/06/2016 15:22, wrote:

So stay or go?

I want out.

It is an interesting question. You were smart enough to keep the pound
when you got in so this is not as big a problem as it could have been.
I have listened to both sides and I see both views. Over here the best
view I have seen comes from the New Zealand news. They are far enough
away to show both sides in depth without too much opinion and close
enough to UK to care.
I know the Germans and French have their panties in a wad about it.
I bet most Americans think Brexit is a breath mint or some new drug
with 3 pages of side effects. We really are nor hearing a lot about
it. They tell us more about what Kate is wearing this week.