Posted to alt.home.repair

Default UK folks

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 18:32:14 +0100
Bod wrote:

Also, would America give Brussels 20 odd billion dollars and then
have them tell you where they will spend it, oh and you'll only get
half of it back?

Happens to all the states and the Federal government in
the USofA
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

On 6/26/2016 1:32 PM, Bod wrote:

Also, would America give Brussels 20 odd billion dollars and then have
them tell you where they will spend it, oh and you'll only get half of
it back?

We give away billions anyway. $37 billion including military assistance
and we get nothing back.

Just think how many billions we had giving to Israel since ww2 did we get
anything back????

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 12:19:04 -0700, "Tony944" wrote:

Just think how many billions we had giving to Israel since ww2 did we get
anything back????

Just the kids in coffins from the Iraq war?

some folks sm_jamieson UK diy 7 December 17th 12 08:38 PM
OK, folks, you're on your own Tom Dacon[_7_] Metalworking 3 July 7th 11 06:32 AM
Anybody know anything about these folks??? dpb Home Repair 0 January 21st 09 01:14 AM
Thanks Folks!!! mgarvie Home Repair 0 February 22nd 06 02:41 PM
THAT'S IT FOLKS, WE'RE OUT OF OIL [email protected] Home Repair 1 September 3rd 05 06:13 AM