Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home In The Forest

Who wouldn't want a quiet cabin in a beautiful forest with no neighbors around? ^_^

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/03...abin-in-woods/

[8~{} Uncle Forest Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.2600

On 5/13/2016 8:58 PM, Uncle "Masturbator" Monster wrote:
Who wouldn't want a quiet cabin in a beautiful forest with no neighbors around? ^_^

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/03...abin-in-woods/

[8~{} Uncle Forest Monster

Why? So you could choke yer chicken in the great outdoors?
LOL

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, May 13, 2016 at 11:58:37 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
Who wouldn't want a quiet cabin in a beautiful forest with no neighbors around? ^_^

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/03...abin-in-woods/

[8~{} Uncle Forest Monster

That's pretty cool.

The best vacation I ever had was the time I spent 3 weeks camping in the woods helping a friend
build a cabin on some land he owned. Friends and family came from all over the country during
that summer to spend whatever time they could helping out. Every morning the wives would
make us a huge breakfast and then we'd head off down the trail about a 1/4 mile to the build
site. The "cabin" ended up being a two story building with a loft that slept 8. Almost all of the
wood used was from my friend's land.

Evenings were spent around the campfire with guitars, harmonicas and a Jew's Harp.

That was over 20 years ago and I can still remember it like it was yesterday. I've been back
to the cabin once since then. I was on a business trip in the area and knowing the door would
be unlocked, I spent the night in the cabin.

The one thing that was missing was the open air crapper. During the build summer, there was
an outhouse without a house, The landowner build a seat (with a short back wall for privacy)
on top of a hill over looking a valley. Anyone approaching from behind could see that the
seat was occupied and would wait their turn. It was pretty neat to sit out in the open, looking
out over nature when taking care of business.

Cousin Pooping-In-The-Open Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/13/2016 8:58 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Who wouldn't want a quiet cabin in a beautiful forest with no neighbors around? ^_^

http://www.conspiracyclub.co/2016/03...abin-in-woods/

[8~{} Uncle Forest Monster

Like they couldn't have installed a trail cam and gotten some pics of
the guy?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/14/2016 05:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The one thing that was missing was the open air crapper. During the build summer, there was
an outhouse without a house, The landowner build a seat (with a short back wall for privacy)
on top of a hill over looking a valley. Anyone approaching from behind could see that the
seat was occupied and would wait their turn. It was pretty neat to sit out in the open, looking
out over nature when taking care of business.

http://www.patchskiing.com/IMG20130610190746cr.jpg

Considering the crapper is on the summit of St. Mary's Peak at an
elevation of 9351', it can get a bit chilly in the winter

The trail is fairly popular and not that difficult, only about 2500' of
ascent. On one hike up, I passed a guy sitting by the side of the trail
taking a break, not unusual. A little while later I met a woman who
asked me if I'd seen her husband, and I told her he's be along shortly.
She said "He's a smoker and I brought him up here to give him a preview
of what emphysema was going to be like." I suppose if she really wanted
to be mean she could have taken him up one of the fourteeners in Colorado.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 9:03:02 PM UTC-4, rbowman wrote:
On 05/14/2016 05:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The one thing that was missing was the open air crapper. During the build summer, there was
an outhouse without a house, The landowner build a seat (with a short back wall for privacy)
on top of a hill over looking a valley. Anyone approaching from behind could see that the
seat was occupied and would wait their turn. It was pretty neat to sit out in the open, looking
out over nature when taking care of business.

http://www.patchskiing.com/IMG20130610190746cr.jpg

Considering the crapper is on the summit of St. Mary's Peak at an
elevation of 9351', it can get a bit chilly in the winter

I wonder if the board on the left covers the container that holds the bucket of lye and the
magazines - one version for the guys and one version for the girls.

That's what came with the outdoor crapper that I used. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, May 14, 2016 at 6:51:36 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Lately, I've been seeing videos of people having big, elaborate treehouses built on their property. The elevated homes are equipped with the same kind of bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms and appliances as a terrestrial home. Kids love the treehouses because they think it's so cool to live in the trees. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Tree Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair
666 666 is offline

On 05/14/2016 05:51 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
The one thing that was missing was the open air crapper. During the build summer, there was
an outhouse without a house, The landowner build a seat (with a short back wall for privacy)
on top of a hill over looking a valley. Anyone approaching from behind could see that the
seat was occupied and would wait their turn. It was pretty neat to sit out in the open, looking
out over nature when taking care of business.

Cousin Pooping-In-The-Open Monster

A unisex bathroom? How did all the right-winger-dinger republican whackos feel about that?