Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pretty much solves a major problem

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 9:22:02 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0

Very cool Mr.P. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paper Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2016 11:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 9:22:02 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0

Very cool Mr.P. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paper Monster

Thanks

some folks around here were taking the toilet paper roll direction a bit
too seriously
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:23:10 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 05/01/2016 11:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 9:22:02 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0

Very cool Mr.P. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paper Monster

Thanks

some folks around here were taking the toilet paper roll direction a bit
too seriously

Very true. Oh, how's that wonderful book of yours doing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Image Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/1/2016 1:23 PM, philo wrote:
On 05/01/2016 11:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 9:22:02 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0

Very cool Mr.P. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paper Monster

Thanks

some folks around here were taking the toilet paper roll direction a bit
too seriously

Had not taken note of two directions until you pointed it out.

Are they his and hers?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2016 12:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:23:10 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 05/01/2016 11:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 9:22:02 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0

Very cool Mr.P. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paper Monster

Thanks

some folks around here were taking the toilet paper roll direction a bit
too seriously

Very true. Oh, how's that wonderful book of yours doing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Image Monster

Thanks for asking. Three newspapers in town are writing a review.

Though they are all alternative papers, one has a circulation of over
200,000 so that's not bad.

I've already made a few presales.

sheesh, I would have given my mother a discount.

It's now all ready to go

https://www.createspace.com/6155729

Official book release and signing will be May 14th

I don't know if I mentioned this, but in the book there is a lot of
"street photography" .

Two days before the book was finalized, my wife saw a blog about a woman
whose photo is in the book!

I managed to contact her and personalize her caption..

Really...this is a hell of a good book.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2016 12:45 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/1/2016 1:23 PM, philo wrote:
On 05/01/2016 11:36 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 9:22:02 AM UTC-5, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0

Very cool Mr.P. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Paper Monster

Thanks

some folks around here were taking the toilet paper roll direction a bit
too seriously

Had not taken note of two directions until you pointed it out.

Are they his and hers?

No, I made that as a sarcastic comment to a big fight one guy I know
made about the toilet paper roll direction.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 12:58:30 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
[...]

I looked at the price and I think I can afford one and I'll spread the word among friends. I played at pro photography many years ago using a 2 1/4 X 2 3/4 format film camera and was able to get some incredible shots but I had to sell the camera due to hard times. I have no pictures or negatives left from the 1970's. I even lost the pictures and negatives from the late 1980's when I was out on islands in the Pacific. Now, I can save digital pictures to Google Drive and I won't lose them unless I develop Alzheimer's and forget my password. I doubt Google will go out of business while I'm still alive so my pictures will always be available to me. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Film Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 10:22:02 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0

That wouldn't solve anything at my house. I'd just turn one of those around. ;-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2016 04:23 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, May 1, 2016 at 10:22:02 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dmjue94ctt86npa/to23.JPG?dl=0

That wouldn't solve anything at my house. I'd just turn one of those around. ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 1 May 2016 13:45:06 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

some folks around here were taking the toilet paper roll direction a bit
too seriously

Had not taken note of two directions until you pointed it out.

Are they his and hers?

Yes, Just ask her.

My dog will make a mess with TP. No rollers, but a shelf

Little *******.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 1 May 2016 12:59:38 -0500, philo wrote:

Are they his and hers?

No, I made that as a sarcastic comment to a big fight one guy I know
made about the toilet paper roll direction.

The subject of roll direction came up here before. Demand your reading
time...instead. Turn the roll any way you like. Tell the wife
something.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2016 02:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

I switched to digital completely by the year 2005. I "sold" my 2 1/4 x 2
1/4 camera about a year ago and recently regretted it. I got it back
though because I was never paid. Lucked out there!

I still have most of my film and slides and have included the first
picture I ever developed. It's from my Brownie camera in 1962.

Some of those Brownie camera photos turned out to be quite interesting.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/01/2016 06:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 1 May 2016 12:59:38 -0500, philo wrote:

Are they his and hers?

No, I made that as a sarcastic comment to a big fight one guy I know
made about the toilet paper roll direction.

The subject of roll direction came up here before. Demand your reading
time...instead. Turn the roll any way you like. Tell the wife
something.

My wife and I agree on the way the roll should go, but really do not care.

BTW: One of my friend's pointed out that I had the two rolls in the
photo reversed!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 4:24:00 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
[...]

The picture you saw of me is one of the very few taken of me in years. I guess I'm afraid I'll see my picture on the wall of a post office. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Photogenic Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 4:25:18 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 05/01/2016 06:06 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 1 May 2016 12:59:38 -0500, philo wrote:

Are they his and hers?

No, I made that as a sarcastic comment to a big fight one guy I know
made about the toilet paper roll direction.

The subject of roll direction came up here before. Demand your reading
time...instead. Turn the roll any way you like. Tell the wife
something.

My wife and I agree on the way the roll should go, but really do not care.

BTW: One of my friend's pointed out that I had the two rolls in the
photo reversed!

If you have a cat or dog that might play with the toilet tissue, the best way is to orient the roll so it winds up when the critters paw at it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toilet Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/2/2016 5:23 PM, philo wrote:

I switched to digital completely by the year 2005. I "sold" my 2 1/4 x 2
1/4 camera about a year ago and recently regretted it. I got it back
though because I was never paid. Lucked out there!

I still have most of my film and slides and have included the first
picture I ever developed. It's from my Brownie camera in 1962.

Some of those Brownie camera photos turned out to be quite interesting.

I went all digital (DSLR) after my OM-2 was stolen. Much more fun to
play in the darkroom that on a computer, but quality of digital is
really good these days.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/02/2016 04:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

My wife and I agree on the way the roll should go, but really do not care.

BTW: One of my friend's pointed out that I had the two rolls in the
photo reversed!

If you have a cat or dog that might play with the toilet tissue, the best way is to orient the roll so it winds up when the critters paw at it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toilet Monster

We have two cats. Neither one plays with the toilet paper.

One is mainly an outdoor cat and I keep a few pieces of driftwood lying
around and that is the only thing he scratches on.

The other cat uses the easy chair in my office. Too late now.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 5:54:51 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 05/02/2016 04:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

My wife and I agree on the way the roll should go, but really do not care.

BTW: One of my friend's pointed out that I had the two rolls in the
photo reversed!

If you have a cat or dog that might play with the toilet tissue, the best way is to orient the roll so it winds up when the critters paw at it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toilet Monster

We have two cats. Neither one plays with the toilet paper.

One is mainly an outdoor cat and I keep a few pieces of driftwood lying
around and that is the only thing he scratches on.

The other cat uses the easy chair in my office. Too late now.

A lady friend of mine owned a malamute who would eat the crotch out of her panties if she left them on the floor. He was a huge goofy dog but they loved each other. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Crotch Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 7:02:35 PM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

My best man has a wife and three daughters. When all the girls lived at home, they each had their own laundry basket, each in their own bedroom. 4 baskets,
4 bedrooms.

Their dog only was only interested in the youngest daughter's panties.

They even ran a test for about a week: they randomly tossed their panties in
one of the other baskets but continued to throw the rest of their clothes
into their own basket. Wherever the youngest daughter's panties went, the dog
found them.

Cousin Sniffy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 6:45:00 PM UTC-5, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Dogs can be funny critters like that. I had a hound dog who would go up to girls wearing hotpants, remember those? He would stick his cold wet nose right up into their crotch. There were a lot of squealing girls whenever he was around. I told them that I trained him to do that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nosy Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/02/2016 04:35 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

If you have a cat or dog that might play with the toilet tissue, the best way is to orient the roll so it winds up when the critters paw at it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toilet Monster

I have one cat that played with the TB when he was a kitten. He hasn't
done that for about 3 years now.

I always keep TP in the obvious position. Overhand so it's easier to
reach the loose end.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I think the Zapruder film was arranged [by] Jesus, so that this
particular 'terrible head wound' would be seen by the whole word for
over 3 decades." [John Prewett, net.fundie.idiot]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/02/2016 07:01 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

[snip]

Dogs can be funny critters like that. I had a hound dog who would go up to girls wearing hotpants, remember those? He would stick his cold wet nose right up into their crotch. There were a lot of squealing girls whenever he was around. I told them that I trained him to do that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nosy Monster

One of my cats really likes to have his back scratched. He responds to
this by purring and sticking his tongue out.

BTW, It's Retail, http://notstupid.us/IMG_0766

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"I think the Zapruder film was arranged [by] Jesus, so that this
particular 'terrible head wound' would be seen by the whole word for
over 3 decades." [John Prewett, net.fundie.idiot]
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 9:41:21 AM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 05/02/2016 07:01 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Dogs can be funny critters like that. I had a hound dog who would go up to girls wearing hotpants, remember those? He would stick his cold wet nose right up into their crotch. There were a lot of squealing girls whenever he was around. I told them that I trained him to do that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nosy Monster

One of my cats really likes to have his back scratched. He responds to
this by purring and sticking his tongue out.

BTW, It's Retail, http://notstupid.us/IMG_0766
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

That cat looks evil. Behind those eyes he's saying,"Frak with me and I,ll eat your face". ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

The picture you saw of me is one of the very few taken of me in years. I guess I'm afraid I'll see my picture on the wall of a post office. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Photogenic Monster

I never saw your pix Unc. Do I want to?

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren posted for all of us...

On Sun, 1 May 2016 12:59:38 -0500, philo wrote:

Are they his and hers?

No, I made that as a sarcastic comment to a big fight one guy I know
made about the toilet paper roll direction.

The subject of roll direction came up here before. Demand your reading
time...instead. Turn the roll any way you like. Tell the wife
something.

Somebodies gotta be the boss. You are already acquiescing by putting the
seat down.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

If you have a cat or dog that might play with the toilet tissue, the best way is to orient the roll so it winds up when the critters paw at it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toilet Monster

We had a German Short-haired Pointer that ran with the end from the roll to
the other end of the house. It looked like Halloween but inside. You gotta
love em.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

A lady friend of mine owned a malamute who would eat the crotch out of her panties if she left them on the floor. He was a huge goofy dog but they loved each other. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Crotch Monster

Hmm, was she in them when he did this? Was he giving you a warning to not
intrude on his territory or just liked seafood/chicken?

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

Dogs can be funny critters like that. I had a hound dog who would go up to girls wearing hotpants, remember those? He would stick his cold wet nose right up into their crotch. There were a lot of squealing girls whenever he was around. I told them that I trained him to do that. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Nosy Monster

Checking for a yeast infection.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

The picture you saw of me is one of the very few taken of me in years. I guess I'm afraid I'll see my picture on the wall of a post office. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Photogenic Monster

I never saw your pix Unc. Do I want to?
--
Tekkie

You didn't notice the big gnome with the dust mop hanging off his chin sitting on the hospital bed? There's another picture of my leg with the venous stasis ulcer that rings it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gnome Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

The picture you saw of me is one of the very few taken of me in years.. I guess I'm afraid I'll see my picture on the wall of a post office. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Photogenic Monster

I never saw your pix Unc. Do I want to?
--
Tekkie

You didn't notice the big gnome with the dust mop hanging off his chin sitting on the hospital bed? There's another picture of my leg with the venous stasis ulcer that rings it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gnome Monster

Nope send the link...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 2:50:07 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Tuesday, May 3, 2016 at 3:28:59 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

The picture you saw of me is one of the very few taken of me in years. I guess I'm afraid I'll see my picture on the wall of a post office. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Photogenic Monster

I never saw your pix Unc. Do I want to?
--
Tekkie

You didn't notice the big gnome with the dust mop hanging off his chin sitting on the hospital bed? There's another picture of my leg with the venous stasis ulcer that rings it. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Gnome Monster

Nope send the link...
--
Tekkie

I was sure I answerer answered your Email. I send it again. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Puzzled Monster

Major Damp problem djkeates UK diy 10 February 23rd 07 06:02 PM
Major, major, major Lee Valley gloat. Dave Balderstone Woodworking 39 June 15th 05 11:08 AM
A COC's major rant about a minor problem Arch Woodturning 7 April 25th 05 02:13 AM
Roof Problem - Major or Minor Problem? Patrick Home Repair 10 March 27th 05 10:30 PM
C/H Problem - New pump solves it after 6 months! Richard Faulkner UK diy 11 December 24th 03 05:00 PM