Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

Default OT - Fun with telemarketers

On 4/7/2016 11:34 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 1:34:09 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Wednesday, April 6, 2016 at 1:54:06 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 1:48:15 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote in
news:0dzMy.3213$f62.2910 @fx20.iad:

Caller today asked for me by name. He notifies me
that all my credit card payments are up to date,
but a few have high rates.

Asks if I'm the guy who pays the bills. I (speaking
very slowly) said no, but I'm getting better. Might
be able to do that soon. Asked if he wanted to talk
about food? I'd had some really good hamburgers at
the fire department open house. We can talk about
credit cards in five or six months, weeks, or some
thing. Asked if he likes hamburgers. I was able to
keep him on the phone several minutes. As a service
to my fellow Americans.

What I don't understand is these guys (computers likely) keep
calling me day after day after day. Everytime they call they all
hang up on the answering machine message. Why not try another
phone number? After a few times I'd think even a computer would
catch on.

And these are long distance calls I assume? Or do they use Skype
or something like that? Or is long distance from China or India
much cheaper than ours?

Long distance? When was the last time you paid long distance
charges?

A few days ago. I called an insurance adjustor across the country on
my landline - forgot to use my cell.

You still pay separate long distance charges on your landline? Who is
your carrier? I used to use Verizon, now I use TWC but even my local
TelCo includes domestic long distance as part of the monthly charge.
They may even have added some international, but I haven't checked
recently.

Are you sure that you are going to be billed for the long distance
call?

No. I'm not. But why else have toll-free 800 numbers if there are no long
distance charges? I'll find out when I get the next bill.

Remnant of the past?
Some users who do still pay for each long distance call?
For people that *think* they get charged for every long distance call?
So people feel more comfortable knowing that it's a business?

After I came up with those possible reasons off the top of my, I found this
blog post. This guy suggests that not only don't we need toll-free numbers
anymore, businesses are actually wasting money by continuing to use them.

I thought that too. Why bother? But the toll-free numbers are very cheap
for businesses.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 4:15:00 PM UTC-4, sms wrote:
[...]

But according to the link that you snipped, there are now "regular" phone
number services that offer all of the same features that toll free numbers
do for businesses, but at a lower price.

Did you you read the article?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 1:34 PM, KenK wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in

Are you sure that you are going to be billed for the long distance
call?

No. I'm not. But why else have toll-free 800 numbers if there are no long
distance charges? I'll find out when I get the next bill.

Oh, I'm sure those telemarketers rolled their
eyes after your call.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 1:35 PM, KenK wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

It might depend on who "they" is. No that carrier I've had in years
has. Now, we should also define what we mean by "landline".

CenturyLink

Yeah, but do you get telemarketers?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 2:39 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 1:35:42 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:
CenturyLink

According to the "Plan" tab at this site, it's possible that you may
indeed pay for long distance unless you subscribe to their "Phone Unlimited"
plan.

http://www.centurylink.com/home/phone/

What did you do with your last telemarketer?

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 2:41 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 1:34:09 PM UTC-4, KenK wrote:

No. I'm not. But why else have toll-free 800 numbers if there are no long
distance charges? I'll find out when I get the next bill.

Well, you could call them and ask instead of waiting. I assume they have an
800 number. ;-)

What fun do you have with them?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 4:56 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 4:15:00 PM UTC-4, sms wrote:

I thought that too. Why bother? But the toll-free numbers are very cheap
for businesses.

But according to the link that you snipped, there are now "regular" phone
number services that offer all of the same features that toll free numbers
do for businesses, but at a lower price.

Did you you read the article?

Yep, all about having fun with telemarketers.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 17:48:08 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

According to the "Plan" tab at this site, it's possible that you may
indeed pay for long distance unless you subscribe to their "Phone Unlimited"
plan.

http://www.centurylink.com/home/phone/

Correct or a package plan.

What did you do with your last telemarketer?

Asked if she ****s and swallows? And if she is good at it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 6:15 PM, Oren wrote:
What did you do with your last telemarketer?

Asked if she ****s and swallows? And if she is good at it.

I'll have to try that, some time. Sadly, most
of my tele guys are... guys.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

DerbyDad03 wrote:
All I was trying to do was point out to KenK that his (apparent)
assumption that these companies are paying huge long distance charges
for these calls is probably not valid. Even if they are, hopefully
their business model and response rate more than covers the cost.

I wouldn't hope that. Exactly the opposite.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 4/7/2016 1:56 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[...]

Yes. And it leaves something very critical out.

With toll-free numbers, the caller cannot block Caller ID. Toll free
numbers use a different system, called ANI which sees the callers number
no matter what. I think I read that in California, more than 50% of
landlines have Caller ID blocking turned on all the time, so ANI is very
useful for businesses.

There are ways to have ANI display a different number by using Google
Voice. Too long to explain here.

There is also a way to use ANI to find out who is calling from blocked
numbers, though if they know the tricks with Google Voice that doesn't
work. It's not a free service https://www.trapcall.com/. It basically
forwards calls to their toll free number so the Caller ID is displayed,
then calls your number back with the Caller ID intact.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 5:46:01 AM UTC-4, sms wrote:
[...]

I'm not seeing your point as it relates to the question "Why are there still
toll free numbers?"

Please clarify.

There are ways to have ANI display a different number by using Google
Voice. Too long to explain here.

There is also a way to use ANI to find out who is calling from blocked
numbers, though if they know the tricks with Google Voice that doesn't
work. It's not a free service https://www.trapcall.com/. It basically
forwards calls to their toll free number so the Caller ID is displayed,
then calls your number back with the Caller ID intact.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 4/8/2016 3:38 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

snip

I'm not seeing your point as it relates to the question "Why are there still
toll free numbers?"

Please clarify.

Businesses want to know who is calling them. The only way to do this is
with a toll free number where Caller ID cannot easily be blocked.

It does make things easier for the caller and the business in many
cases. i.e. "we see you're calling from a phone in your profile...."

It makes things a bit safer too, since it's pretty easy for bad guys to
spoof Caller ID and they could call into banks, etc. with your phone
number if calling a non-toll free number.

The fact that almost no one pays, per call, for long distance, is not
relevant.

Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 4/8/2016 7:09 AM, sms wrote:
On 4/8/2016 3:38 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

snip

I'm not seeing your point as it relates to the question "Why are there
still
toll free numbers?"

Please clarify.

Businesses want to know who is calling them. The only way to do this is
with a toll free number where Caller ID cannot easily be blocked.

snip

If you do want to call a toll free number, say to order a product or
inquire about a price, and you don't want them bothering you in the
future, blocking ANI can be useful.

With Google Voice, if you use Google Hangouts on your cell phone to
place the toll free call, and use *67, then they transmit some other
number to the receiving party. If you don't use *67 then they get your
Google Voice number.

However if you are using an Obi device, with Google Voice, on your
analog home phones, *67 does not block your number when calling toll
free numbers.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 02:45:54 -0700, sms
wrote:

[...]

NONE of the scammer spam-callers are using "toll free numbers" they
are almost exclusively using VOIP systems where their cost to call
Boiuse Idaho from Bangelor India is less than 3 cents, compared to
regular "toll free" which would cost them 50 cents to 5 dollars.

They can have a rapid city south dakota phone number on that Voip
system - or even a boise idaho number(which makes it a local call).

I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 03:38:44 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

[...]

There are still In-Watts toll free numbers so anyone in a large
calling area can call you on your dime. There are still some companies
run by Luddites who will use outgoing watts lines for a "flat rate"
cost. instead of moving to VOIP phone systems to contact their
customers across north america for "free"
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

How can you make phone calls in Canada if your box is in Nairobi?
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 4/8/2016 11:26 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 02:45:54 -0700, sms

There is also a way to use ANI to find out who is calling from blocked
numbers, though if they know the tricks with Google Voice that doesn't
work. It's not a free service https://www.trapcall.com/. It basically
forwards calls to their toll free number so the Caller ID is displayed,
then calls your number back with the Caller ID intact.

NONE of the scammer spam-callers are using "toll free numbers" they
are almost exclusively using VOIP systems where their cost to call
Boiuse Idaho from Bangelor India is less than 3 cents, compared to
regular "toll free" which would cost them 50 cents to 5 dollars.

First of all, you miss the point. Sometimes you want to know the number
of someone who is calling you but that has blocked Caller ID.

Second, there is a big difference between a WATS line (please don't call
them "watts lines", WATS=Wide Area Telephone Service) and an incoming
toll free number.

Third, some VOIP providers don't support boxes that are used in other
countries, so you'd need a way to set up VPN on them.

Fourth, with a VOIP provider there is no "local" or "long distance."

They can have a rapid city south dakota phone number on that Voip
system - or even a boise idaho number(which makes it a local call).

I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 5:40:18 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/7/2016 6:15 PM, Oren wrote:
What did you do with your last telemarketer?

Asked if she ****s and swallows? And if she is good at it.

I'll have to try that, some time. Sadly, most
of my tele guys are... guys.
--
.

That would be even better. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Better Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/2016 6:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 2:26:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

How can you make phone calls in Canada if your box is in Nairobi?

And can we have fun with you?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/7/2016 6:15 PM, Oren wrote:
What did you do with your last telemarketer?

Asked if she ****s and swallows? And if she is good at it.

I'll have to try that, some time. Sadly, most
of my tele guys are... guys.
--
.

That would be even better. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Better Monster

Now you are appealing to the GBLT crowd?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 8 Apr 2016 22:03:41 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 4/8/2016 6:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 2:26:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

How can you make phone calls in Canada if your box is in Nairobi?

And can we have fun with you?

The Voip Box doesn't know or care where it is - it thinks it is
wherever it's number says it is.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/8/2016 6:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 2:26:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

How can you make phone calls in Canada if your box is in Nairobi?

And can we have fun with you?

The Voip Box doesn't know or care where it is - it thinks it is
wherever it's number says it is.

You can do it with a magicJack. I have both types. ^_^

http://www.magicjack.com/index.html

[8~{} Uncle Magic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/8/2016 6:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 2:26:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

How can you make phone calls in Canada if your box is in Nairobi?

And can we have fun with you?

The Voip Box doesn't know or care where it is - it thinks it is
wherever it's number says it is.

You can do it with a magicJack. I have both types. ^_^

http://www.magicjack.com/index.html

[8~{} Uncle Magic Monster

I used Magic Jack for a while as a second line but cannot port
Canadian number to MagicJack so I switched to OOMA.
Love it.

Friend's son took MagicJack travelling through Europe - could call
home and to all his friends from anywhere in europe he could get
internet on his laptop.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/8/2016 6:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 2:26:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

How can you make phone calls in Canada if your box is in Nairobi?

And can we have fun with you?

The Voip Box doesn't know or care where it is - it thinks it is
wherever it's number says it is.

You missed my point. If you and the box are in Nairobi, you can't make calls from
anywhere in Canada because you are not in Canada.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 4/8/2016 6:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 2:26:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

How can you make phone calls in Canada if your box is in Nairobi?

And can we have fun with you?

The Voip Box doesn't know or care where it is - it thinks it is
wherever it's number says it is.

You missed my point. If you and the box are in Nairobi, you can't make calls from
anywhere in Canada because you are not in Canada.

I could make no-cost calls TO anywhere in Canada
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

wrote:

On 4/8/2016 6:37 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, April 8, 2016 at 2:26:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I could take my VOIP box to Nairobi Kenya or Daka Nigeria and make
no-cost phone calls anywhere in Canada - and I can block the number.

How can you make phone calls in Canada if your box is in Nairobi?

And can we have fun with you?

The Voip Box doesn't know or care where it is - it thinks it is
wherever it's number says it is.

That is true in many countries. But in some countries you'd need to plug
it into a router with VPN capability.

A Magicjack plugged into a laptop with VPN would also work.

VOIP on Google Voice on the Obi devices has been tested in a lot of
countries. For some reason it did not work in Egypt. The problem with
Google Voice is that they won't let you sign up unless you are in the
U.S.. So people are using VPN to get around this.

Ironically, the free GV/Obi service is much more full featured than even
Ooma Premier, and about 1/10th the price ($1.25 per month for E911
service). I have a MagicJack as well, but the QOS is not as good. And
unlike the Ooma and Obi device there is no voice packet prioritization
option on MajicJack. On the Ooma and the Obi 202 (and Vonage) you can
plug the their box into your broadband modem, and then your wireless
router into their box. This theoretically improves QOS but it affects
your broadband speeds. Or you can plug the Ooma or Obi box into the
router, which loses you the voice prioritization but does not affect
your broadband speeds. I did the latter.

The appeal of MagicJack was that you could plug it into a router or into
a USB port. But with Google Voice there is no need for a USB device to
make calls from the computer, though you can't connect a standard
telephone set.

The big attraction of Ooma, in my mind, is that it's a single integrated
solution for hardware and service. For a one time cost of about $120,
and about $5 in taxes and fees per month you replace a $30+ landline
very easily.

With Google Voice and the Obi the user has to buy the hardware, set up
the service, do the porting (which is a two step process if it's from a
landline). The upside of the Obi/Google Voice solution is that it's MUCH
less expensive and has features that are lacking on the Ooma Basic
service, and some are lacking even on Ooma Premier.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/8/16 11:05 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You can do it with a magicJack. I have both types.

Jes' wonderin', Monster...

How's MagicJack working for you?
Satisfied?
Ever needed to make a "911" call (I believe there are special
considerations when using MagicJack, right?)?

My "landline" phone usage is very low. Actually, I'm using VOIP via my
ISP right now, but I believe I could save quite a bit with MagicJack.

Wondering how "solid" it is, as a VOIP replacement...
Posted to alt.home.repair
SMS SMS is offline

On 4/10/2016 11:17 AM, John Albert wrote:
On 4/8/16 11:05 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You can do it with a magicJack. I have both types.

Jes' wonderin', Monster...

How's MagicJack working for you?
Satisfied?
Ever needed to make a "911" call (I believe there are special
considerations when using MagicJack, right?)?

My "landline" phone usage is very low. Actually, I'm using VOIP via my
ISP right now, but I believe I could save quite a bit with MagicJack.

Wondering how "solid" it is, as a VOIP replacement...

With Magicjack you register your address so 911 knows where you are. Of
course this assumes you are using it at home.

MagicJack will bill you the amount that they are billed for E911
service, it is NOT included in the $20 per year (5 year plan). They say
that it can range from $5 per year to $60 per year.

For Google Voice, with the Obi devices, you sign up for E911 service
separately. That's what I am using now. The Google Voice service is
free, but the E911 service, through Anveo, costs $15 per year.

Google Voice with the Obi box is a better choice than the MagicJack
device. It is less expensive and more fully featured and has better
quality of service.

Note that for alarm monitoring it gets a bit more complicated. The
analog modems in alarm panels will not work on most VOIP services. Even
Xfinity Voice, which is very expensive, recently started having problems
with this.

The solution for alarm panels, if you want to keep using an existing
alarm panel, is to use a Cisco ATA with VOIP2Go's alarm service and
their black box. The alarm company will be unaware that you are using
VOIP service.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 1:17:24 PM UTC-5, John Albert wrote:
On 4/8/16 11:05 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
You can do it with a magicJack. I have both types.

Jes' wonderin', Monster...

How's MagicJack working for you?
Satisfied?
Ever needed to make a "911" call (I believe there are special
considerations when using MagicJack, right?)?

My "landline" phone usage is very low. Actually, I'm using VOIP via my
ISP right now, but I believe I could save quite a bit with MagicJack.

Wondering how "solid" it is, as a VOIP replacement...

I have two types of magicJacks. I have the original USB only that requires it to be connected to a running Internet connected computer for it to operate. Then I have a magicJack Plus which will work the same as the USB only jack or it can be plugged into an Internet connected router and be active all the time. You must get on the magicJack website, login to your account and set up 911 service for your address. The magicJack Plus connected to a router is as reliable as your Internet connection. Mine works fine as an alternative to a POTS line because the Internet service here at the center is very reliable. The USB only will work off a WiFi connected laptop anywhere you can access the Internet. I've taken one to a restaurant that has free WiFi, accessed the Internet with my laptop, connected my magicJack then plugged in a standard phone with which I made and received calls. It's fun to freak people out when they see a desk phone sitting on the restaurant table. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/10/2016 4:24 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

The magicJack Plus connected to a router is as

reliable as your Internet connection. Mine works
fine as an alternative to a POTS line because the
Internet service here at the center is very reliable.
The USB only will work off a WiFi connected laptop
anywhere you can access the Internet. I've taken
one to a restaurant that has free WiFi, accessed
the Internet with my laptop, connected my magicJack
then plugged in a standard phone with which I made
and received calls. It's fun to freak people out
when they see a desk phone sitting on the restaurant
table. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

Do you have fun with telemarketers at the restaurant?
-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 7:36:44 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 4/10/2016 4:24 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

The magicJack Plus connected to a router is as

reliable as your Internet connection. Mine works
fine as an alternative to a POTS line because the
Internet service here at the center is very reliable.
The USB only will work off a WiFi connected laptop
anywhere you can access the Internet. I've taken
one to a restaurant that has free WiFi, accessed
the Internet with my laptop, connected my magicJack
then plugged in a standard phone with which I made
and received calls. It's fun to freak people out
when they see a desk phone sitting on the restaurant
table. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

Do you have fun with telemarketers at the restaurant?
-
.

Believe it or not, I don't get telepests calling my magicJacks. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pesky Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/10/2016 8:43 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, April 10, 2016 at 7:36:44 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Do you have fun with telemarketers at the restaurant?
-
.

Believe it or not, I don't get telepests calling my magicJacks. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Pesky Monster

I totally do not believe that. You can't
possibly have a phone number without
telepests. But of course, you're under
the doctor and all. You might not be in
your right mind.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 04/10/2016 03:24 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
....snip..... I've taken one to a restaurant that has free WiFi, accessed the Internet with my laptop, connected my magicJack then plugged in a standard phone with which I made and received calls. It's fun to freak people out when they see a desk
phone sitting on the restaurant table. ^_^ [8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

Now if you could just replicate the loud annoying Nextel walkie-talkie chirp from the '90s, then you'd have something!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/11/2016 4:47 AM, Joe (not really) wrote:
It's
fun to freak people out when they see a desk phone sitting on the
restaurant table. ^_^ [8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

Now if you could just replicate the loud annoying Nextel walkie-talkie
chirp from the '90s, then you'd have something!

"Hello? Tele marketer? I've got to go, my
wife is messaging me."

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 3:47:15 AM UTC-5, Joe (not really) wrote:
On 04/10/2016 03:24 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
....snip..... I've taken one to a restaurant that has free WiFi, accessed the Internet with my laptop, connected my magicJack then plugged in a standard phone with which I made and received calls. It's fun to freak people out when they see a desk
phone sitting on the restaurant table. ^_^ [8~{} Uncle Phone Monster

Now if you could just replicate the loud annoying Nextel walkie-talkie chirp from the '90s, then you'd have something!

I have one of those huge Nextel 2 way radio/phones somewhere. I loved the thing because not only could I use it to communicate, I could use it as a weapon. The unfortunate thing about Nextel was the fact that not only did they screw up my bill and cut me off but Nextel also did it to most of their customers. O_o

[8~{} Uncle Chirp Monster

Telemarketers sigh KenK Home Repair 95 March 7th 16 10:09 PM
OT Blocking telemarketers philo [_2_] Home Repair 73 March 13th 14 09:04 AM
How to handle telemarketers Brent Beal Woodworking 47 April 17th 08 12:15 PM
FTC Moves to Stop Telemarketers Wells Home Ownership 0 June 16th 06 08:36 AM