Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New Cellphone App - Will save lives and property

A new cellphone app was just introduced. It's a PAUSE BUTTON for house
fires. It Pauses the fire until Fire Dept. arrives.

If your home starts on fire, simply grab you phone, and push the "Fire
Pause Button". Then call 911 for the Fire Dept.

The fire will remain on Pause until the F.D. arrives!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 12:18:52 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

When you first started posting I thought there was something seriously wrong with you. Since then you have eliminated any
doubt I may have had.

I do have one question though. With the moniker you have chosen I have to wonder are you a man, woman, fag, chick with a
dick, tranny, shemale or some other transgender freak?

Inquiring minds want to know.

It copulates with rodents. You can often predict when this creature
will nym shift.

Just today: another example.

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Big Brother will now watch you on the potty (New Federal Law)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 11:23:30 -0500

Check the headers under Pinkcow or what ever....
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

When you first started posting I thought there was
something
seriously wrong with you. Since then you have eliminated
any doubt I
may have had.

I do have one question though. With the moniker you have
chosen I
have to wonder are you a man, woman, fag, chick with a
dick, tranny,
shemale or some other transgender freak?

Inquiring minds want to know.

It copulates with rodents. You can often predict when
this creature
will nym shift.

and people keep responding to the ****....go figure

Just purchases property, Neighbours Extracsion forbidding to addextention to my property. AD UK diy 23 January 20th 15 09:35 PM
I don’t have a spare Million to throw on property...where can i buy affordable property and make good real estate investments in Brazil? [email protected] Home Ownership 0 June 14th 09 02:39 PM
It LIVES!!! Todd Rich Metalworking 16 December 23rd 07 04:35 PM
USB on cellphone and GPS Sean Electronics 0 September 7th 05 07:29 AM
Say someone builds a shed on their property....ramifications when later selling the property? [email protected] Home Ownership 6 June 7th 05 04:54 AM