DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Cellphone App - Will save lives and property (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/392834-new-cellphone-app-will-save-lives-property.html)

[email protected] April 1st 16 05:52 PM

New Cellphone App - Will save lives and property

A new cellphone app was just introduced. It's a PAUSE BUTTON for house
fires. It Pauses the fire until Fire Dept. arrives.

If your home starts on fire, simply grab you phone, and push the "Fire
Pause Button". Then call 911 for the Fire Dept.

The fire will remain on Pause until the F.D. arrives!

Retired[_2_] April 1st 16 06:02 PM

On 4/1/16 12:52 PM, wrote:
A new cellphone app was just introduced. It's a PAUSE BUTTON for
house fires. It Pauses the fire until Fire Dept. arrives.

If your home starts on fire, simply grab you phone, and push the
"Fire Pause Button". Then call 911 for the Fire Dept.

The fire will remain on Pause until the F.D. arrives!

Is there an app that pauses the ex-boyfriend who violates his
restraining order when he shows up at his ex-girlfriend's home with a
gun to shoot her ?

Gordon Shumway April 1st 16 06:18 PM

On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 11:52:12 -0500, wrote:

A new cellphone app was just introduced. It's a PAUSE BUTTON for house
fires. It Pauses the fire until Fire Dept. arrives.

If your home starts on fire, simply grab you phone, and push the "Fire
Pause Button". Then call 911 for the Fire Dept.

The fire will remain on Pause until the F.D. arrives!

When you first started posting I thought there was something seriously wrong with you. Since then you have eliminated any
doubt I may have had.

I do have one question though. With the moniker you have chosen I have to wonder are you a man, woman, fag, chick with a
dick, tranny, shemale or some other transgender freak?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Oren[_2_] April 1st 16 06:41 PM

New Cellphone App - Will save lives and property

On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 12:18:52 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

When you first started posting I thought there was something seriously wrong with you. Since then you have eliminated any
doubt I may have had.

I do have one question though. With the moniker you have chosen I have to wonder are you a man, woman, fag, chick with a
dick, tranny, shemale or some other transgender freak?

Inquiring minds want to know.

It copulates with rodents. You can often predict when this creature
will nym shift.

Just today: another example.

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Big Brother will now watch you on the potty (New Federal Law)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 11:23:30 -0500

Check the headers under Pinkcow or what ever....

ChairMan[_6_] April 1st 16 07:49 PM

and people keep responding to the ****....go figure