Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default New Cellphone App - Will save lives and property

On Fri, 01 Apr 2016 12:18:52 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

When you first started posting I thought there was something seriously wrong with you. Since then you have eliminated any
doubt I may have had.

I do have one question though. With the moniker you have chosen I have to wonder are you a man, woman, fag, chick with a
dick, tranny, shemale or some other transgender freak?

Inquiring minds want to know.

It copulates with rodents. You can often predict when this creature
will nym shift.

Just today: another example.

Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Subject: Big Brother will now watch you on the potty (New Federal Law)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 11:23:30 -0500

Check the headers under Pinkcow or what ever....