Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Completely OT

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 1:54:12 PM UTC-8, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

While this (just) might interest you hetero's (almost NSFW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_E7vC2VcRY

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:54:12 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

A hot chick wailing on a jew's harp while making jungle and farm sounds.

What's so weird about that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 04:08 PM, Shade Tree Guy wrote:
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 1:54:12 PM UTC-8, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

While this (just) might interest you hetero's (almost NSFW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_E7vC2VcRY

I must really be dumb, she's Ukrainian but the caption says "Pole dancer"

sheesh
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 04:31 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:54:12 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

A hot chick wailing on a jew's harp while making jungle and farm sounds.

What's so weird about that?

True, she's not an oddball like Trump

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 15:54:06 -0600, philo wrote:

This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

I wonder if she does Sweet 16 parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 04:54 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/05/2016 02:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

For chicks with drums, I'll take Eivør.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpiFmZLICgM

Ok but not quite weird enough for me.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 14:31:33 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:54:12 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

A hot chick wailing on a jew's harp while making jungle and farm sounds.

What's so weird about that?

She was just calling the family to dinner and animals to the barn. I
see nothing odd or weird.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 5:37:53 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 03/05/2016 04:31 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:54:12 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

A hot chick wailing on a jew's harp while making jungle and farm sounds.

What's so weird about that?

True, she's not an oddball like Trump

Two important observations:

1 - She is *damn* good on the Jew's harp
2 - I'm glad she shaved her pits

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 05:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Othat?

True, she's not an oddball like Trump

Two important observations:

1 - She is *damn* good on the Jew's harp
2 - I'm glad she shaved her pits

100% agree.

I've watched the video several times and rreally get a kick out of it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 15:00:52 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Two important observations:

1 - She is *damn* good on the Jew's harp
2 - I'm glad she shaved her pits

3 I wanted to see her boobs
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 4:54:12 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

A hot chick wailing on a jew's harp while making jungle and farm sounds.

What's so weird about that?

She was just calling the family to dinner and animals to the barn. I
see nothing odd or weird.

If she was calling all the barnyard animals to dinner, I wonder why I
was the first one in line?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 5:52:22 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/05/2016 02:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

For chicks with drums, I'll take Eivør.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpiFmZLICgM

I'm not impressed with the first drummer here, but scroll
to 1:15 and wait for the 2nd one to fade in. Surprise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7OZcgwLRcc
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 05:12 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 5:52:22 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 03/05/2016 02:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

For chicks with drums, I'll take Eivør.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpiFmZLICgM

I'm not impressed with the first drummer here, but scroll
to 1:15 and wait for the 2nd one to fade in. Surprise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7OZcgwLRcc

especially considering she's just a young kid...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/5/2016 3:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

About 30 seconds was about all I could handle g

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/5/2016 5:54 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/05/2016 04:54 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/05/2016 02:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

For chicks with drums, I'll take Eivør.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpiFmZLICgM

Ok but not quite weird enough for me.

Google up "laughing colours". Been trying to find one I saw on facebook
but all funny and weird.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 5:29:18 PM UTC-6, SeaNymph wrote:
On 3/5/2016 3:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

About 30 seconds was about all I could handle g

You should watch it all the way through. It's really telling a story and I'm thinking it has something to do with an Eastern European ethnic group which is like what Native Americans are to the U.S. but it's just a guess. Remember, the progenitors of American Indians crossed a land bridge from Siberia thousands of years ago. Of course it could just be a cute gal making weird noises. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Weird Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 3:54:12 PM UTC-6, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

Hey, I thought it was weird cool but I like weird cool stuff. I thought it was amazing. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amazed Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per philo:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

I have no clue what she's supposed to be doing - but she sure is good at
it....

And I have to concur with the "Good thing she shaved her pits..."
observation.
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 05:20 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 17:09:34 -0600, philo wrote:

If she was calling all the barnyard animals to dinner, I wonder why I
was the first one in line?

Manna from Heaven?

I don't know what , but I drive my wife nuts because I literally eat six
full meals a day, and she cannot blink, or her plate will get emptied.

I basically am a barnyard animal...

Must be hi metabolism 'cause I don't gain weight
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 05:29 PM, SeaNymph wrote:
On 3/5/2016 3:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

About 30 seconds was about all I could handle g

Figured as much, can't wait for my wife to see this...I don't know if
she will give it that much time.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/5/2016 3:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

About 30 seconds was about all I could handle g

You should watch it all the way through. It's really telling a story and I'm thinking it has something to do with an Eastern European ethnic group which is like what Native Americans are to the U.S. but it's just a guess. Remember, the progenitors of American Indians crossed a land bridge from Siberia thousands of years ago. Of course it could just be a cute gal making weird noises. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Weird Monster

I can see why some people would get weirded out but I happen to love it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 07:38 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per philo:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

I have no clue what she's supposed to be doing - but she sure is good at
it....

And I have to concur with the "Good thing she shaved her pits..."
observation.

LOL

In these days of canned/ synthesized music, this is sure quite a nice
change of pace.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 08:49 PM, 0ren wrote:
On 3/5/2016 3:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

Ever been to a Walmart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4PtxTiedYE

Unfortunately I can't get into Walmart, they say my clothing is
substandard. I just don't make the grade.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 20:49:49 -0600, 0ren wrote:

Ever been to a Walmart?

How many times do you have to pretend to be me?

Figures you have no way of being original, just a pretender.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Per Uncle Monster:
It's really telling a story and I'm thinking it has something to do with an Eastern European ethnic group which is like what Native Americans are

When I fed the YouTube page to GoogleTranslate that is the impression I
got.

It's a Jew's harp, but a *Yakut* Jew's harp...

Clicking on a few other links, I fell into Tuvan throat singing...
*really* cool...

There was a movie called "Mongol" that I liked a lot and now I know what
a lot of the music in it was....
--
Pete Cresswell
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/5/2016 3:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

About 30 seconds was about all I could handle g

You should watch it all the way through. It's really telling a story and I'm thinking it has something to do with an Eastern European ethnic group which is like what Native Americans are to the U.S. but it's just a guess. Remember, the progenitors of American Indians crossed a land bridge from Siberia thousands of years ago. Of course it could just be a cute gal making weird noises. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Weird Monster

I can see why some people would get weirded out but I happen to love it.

I like it too, I thought it was very imaginative and definitely unique. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Unique Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 04:12 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I'm not impressed with the first drummer here, but scroll
to 1:15 and wait for the 2nd one to fade in. Surprise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7OZcgwLRcc

I guess. While I realize the important part drummers play in a band I've
been sort of allergic to drum solos since Ginger Baker.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:14:35 PM UTC-6, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Uncle Monster:
It's really telling a story and I'm thinking it has something to do with an Eastern European ethnic group which is like what Native Americans are

When I fed the YouTube page to GoogleTranslate that is the impression I
got.

It's a Jew's harp, but a *Yakut* Jew's harp...

Clicking on a few other links, I fell into Tuvan throat singing...
*really* cool...

There was a movie called "Mongol" that I liked a lot and now I know what
a lot of the music in it was....
--
Pete Cresswell

There are other videos on the page and one of them I believe was the same gal and I think it was titled "Fight Song". I bookmarked it and plan to look at the series of videos later. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Video Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:10:27 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 20:49:49 -0600, 0ren wrote:

Ever been to a Walmart?

How many times do you have to pretend to be me?

Figures you have no way of being original, just a pretender.

It's an honor to have a fan boy troll isn't it? It shows you're getting under the skin of some little turd muncher. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honored Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 05 Mar 2016 19:21:21 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

While I realize the important part drummers play in a band I've
been sort of allergic to drum solos since Ginger Baker.

Keith Moon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hngmb0pTcMY

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 18:28:31 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:10:27 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 20:49:49 -0600, 0ren wrote:

Ever been to a Walmart?

How many times do you have to pretend to be me?

Figures you have no way of being original, just a pretender.

It's an honor to have a fan boy troll isn't it? It shows you're getting under the skin of some little turd muncher. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honored Monster

The turd mucher will complain if I eat crunchy of smooth peanut
butter, too. Same with cream or whole kernel corn.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 03/05/2016 08:21 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 03/05/2016 04:12 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I'm not impressed with the first drummer here, but scroll
to 1:15 and wait for the 2nd one to fade in. Surprise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7OZcgwLRcc

I guess. While I realize the important part drummers play in a band I've
been sort of allergic to drum solos since Ginger Baker.

he did go on a bit long, didn't he...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:10:27 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 20:49:49 -0600, 0ren wrote:

Ever been to a Walmart?

How many times do you have to pretend to be me?

Figures you have no way of being original, just a pretender.

It's an honor to have a fan boy troll isn't it? It shows you're getting under the skin of some little turd muncher. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honored Monster

The turd mucher will complain if I eat crunchy of smooth peanut
butter, too. Same with cream or whole kernel corn.

The little troll Burka Boy claims to be a Vietnam vet and I'm betting he hasn't graduated high school. I tried to mess with the pest in a group away from AHR but the turd muncher is crossposting back here and becoming quite a nuisance so I won't respond to the poop slurper anymore. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Finished Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:10:27 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 20:49:49 -0600, 0ren wrote:

Ever been to a Walmart?

How many times do you have to pretend to be me?

Figures you have no way of being original, just a pretender.

It's an honor to have a fan boy troll isn't it? It shows you're getting under the skin of some little turd muncher. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honored Monster

The turd mucher will complain if I eat crunchy of smooth peanut
butter, too. Same with cream or whole kernel corn.

The little troll Burka Boy claims to be a Vietnam vet and I'm betting he hasn't graduated high school.

I'm not defending Zero-ren but I am confused by that statement.

Why are you making a connection between his claiming to be a Vietnam vet
and betting he didn't graduate high school? One, the other, or both could
be true. What's the connection?

Cousin USCG Monster

....snip...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06/03/2016 00:00, Frank wrote:
On 3/5/2016 6:08 PM, philo wrote:
On 03/05/2016 05:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Othat?

True, she's not an oddball like Trump

Two important observations:

1 - She is *damn* good on the Jew's harp
2 - I'm glad she shaved her pits

100% agree.

I've watched the video several times and rreally get a kick out of it.

Me too - I like it.

When I played it I got a herd of Wildebeest gathering outside the house.

--
Bod

---

Completely OT bm[_2_] UK diy 11 March 26th 13 03:02 PM
Completely OT harry UK diy 7 December 4th 12 08:36 PM
Completely OT Reentrant UK diy 26 November 24th 08 07:50 PM
And now, for something completely different - charlieb Woodworking 19 May 20th 07 05:20 PM
And now - something completely different. charlieb Woodturning 9 May 16th 07 04:13 AM