Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Completely OT

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:54:28 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 18:28:31 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 8:10:27 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 Mar 2016 20:49:49 -0600, 0ren wrote:

Ever been to a Walmart?

How many times do you have to pretend to be me?

Figures you have no way of being original, just a pretender.

It's an honor to have a fan boy troll isn't it? It shows you're getting under the skin of some little turd muncher. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Honored Monster

The turd mucher will complain if I eat crunchy of smooth peanut
butter, too. Same with cream or whole kernel corn.

The little troll Burka Boy claims to be a Vietnam vet and I'm betting he hasn't graduated high school. I tried to mess with the pest in a group away from AHR but the turd muncher is crossposting back here and becoming quite a nuisance so I won't respond to the poop slurper anymore. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Finished Monster