Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Completely OT

On Saturday, March 5, 2016 at 5:29:18 PM UTC-6, SeaNymph wrote:
On 3/5/2016 3:54 PM, philo wrote:
This is the weirdest thing I've ever seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAp1fPt8Eg

About 30 seconds was about all I could handle g

You should watch it all the way through. It's really telling a story and I'm thinking it has something to do with an Eastern European ethnic group which is like what Native Americans are to the U.S. but it's just a guess. Remember, the progenitors of American Indians crossed a land bridge from Siberia thousands of years ago. Of course it could just be a cute gal making weird noises. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Weird Monster