Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Four socket in old house not powering devices

On Friday, January 29, 2016 at 3:36:51 PM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:

When I hear "BTW, I'm not being racist..." my first thought
is always "No one thought you were...until you said that."

The underlying (note: "lying") is that Mormon believe blacks are inferior and can never enter heaven. He *is* a racist of the lowest order...