Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Default I'VE HAD MY WAY WITH THIS FROUP

Mr Macaw has brought this to us :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 23:36:50 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:56:43 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw expressed precisely :
On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 05:50:18 -0000, Chris Doe
wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have anything
sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight from
the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred miltiary/blue
and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan cockatoo I named
'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought and sold.

I had a Scarlet Macaw that would bite my ear then say "Ouch!" If I dared to
go anywhere near the Blue Fronted Amazon he was best friends with, he'd "say
"No...."

Elvis had his 6 foot wroght iron cage in the kitchen, but would pick
the latch and get out so I built a perch on top of the cage for Him to
roost at night. In the morning He would get down and trot down the
hallway and get on the bed to wake Me up. He would pull My hare and
when I opened My eyes, He would bob his head up and down and say
"HELLO!" lol He would run down the hallway and get up on one of the
kitchen chairs and wait for breakfast. I put a big bowl of seed in
front of him, but he would just throw the seed all over the floor. He
wanted MY breakfast! The rascal would eat pancakes and eggs with Me.
Dayam cannibal! lol
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

I bet he had beautiful feathers with all that oil in his diet!

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Muggles laid this down on his screen :

wrote:

[...]

He would get out via the dog door and fly from house to house and
scream down the vent pipes to hear his echo. 8-o
He ate My fence in the backyard, and ate a hole in the driwall behind
his cage. He was alot of fun except for his destructive beak!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Mr Macaw is Peter Hucker (PHucker) a well known troll of many nyms who has
ruined many groups.
He is long term unemployed, no life, no cash, no woman, runs a 16 year old
banger and has confirmed mental health issues.
It is rumored that he is gay, it has also been suggested that he has an
interest in little boys.
It is known that he masturbates over every reply he receives.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

After serious thinking The Brain wrote :

wrote:

[...]

So? That describes half of the posters here. Hell...I'm a lesbian!

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Did he ever bite you?

--
Maggie
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

[...]

Never, but that Scarlet Macaw did, and I still have a 2 inch scar on My
arm. He was HUGE Maggie, and his tail hit the floor when he pearched on
R's arm. I sold him to a lady [he loved Women only] who has him still.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 04:41:16 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/5/2016 11:45 AM, Eagle wrote:

Please keep your pets at home.

--
Bah, and indeed, Humbug
Posted to alt.home.repair

Kerr Mudd-John presented the following explanation :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 04:41:16 -0000, Muggles wrote:

On 1/5/2016 11:45 AM, Eagle wrote:

Please keep your pets at home.

Why?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

[...]

I've always said I'd only have a big that size IF I could hand feed it
from the nest box myself and raise it so it would imprint on me and the
family and I'd know it's personality and could train it from a baby.

--
Maggie

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

[...]

That's the best way to have a bird as a pet. It's more expensive
getting a baby bird raised domestically, but worth the expense. I'm not
sure the quarantine stations can import psittacines [parrots] anymore,
so if you want a large bird like a Macaw or a Cacatoo, or an African
Grey, you will have to get one from a bird dealer or a pet shop. Rhonda
won't let Me have another big bird after dealing with the mess and
damage we had to contend with. lol
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Actually too much oil makes feathers black.

--
A Irish family is sitting in the living room.
The wife turns to the husband and says, "Let's send the kids out back to p-l-a-y , so we can ****."
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

[...]

My female Scarlet Macaw hated everyone except me, including his previous owner! I was warned to be careful when I went to buy her as she bites. I picked her up and cuddled her and the previous owner was shocked.

--
Six stages of married life:
1: Tri-weekly
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:51:58 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

[...]

Look for an ad which says "cuddly tame". In the UK they're on Gumtree sold privately. Pet shops have a big markup.

--
"Politicians are interested in people. Not that this is always a virtue. Fleas are interested in dogs."
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On 1/6/2016 2:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:51:58 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 19:53:29 -0000, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 1/6/2016 2:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:51:58 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

--
I go fishing; I catch nothing. I go to orgies; I catch everything.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw brought next idea :
In the UK they're on Gumtree sold privately. Pet shops have a big markup.

Same here in the Colonies. Pet shops mark up at least 100%.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw pretended :
wrote:

On 1/6/2016 2:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:51:58 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Where?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw presented the following explanation :

wrote:

[...]

That big red feller would roll over on his back and let my Wife tickle
him. As soon as I came close to them, he would buck up and his feathers
would puff up making threats to attack Me. That red sumbich had his own
bedroom!
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw was thinking very hard :

wrote:

[...]

That's better than the fine powder Cockatoos have to preen their
feathers with.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:21:56 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw brought next idea :
In the UK they're on Gumtree sold privately. Pet shops have a big markup.

Same here in the Colonies. Pet shops mark up at least 100%.

I sold a baby Amazon for £300 to a petshop. He sold it for £600 1 week later (although that did include a £50 cage).
When I went in for seed a week afterwards, I noticed the bird wasn't there, so I said "Sold it already?"
He said "Yes" very quietly.
Me: "How much?"
Him: [mumble]
Me: "Hmmmm?
Him: "six..." (very quietly)

--
Peter is now listening to "Guo Yi & Guo Yue - Mongolian Horse"
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw pretended :
wrote:

On 1/6/2016 2:08 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 17:51:58 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Where?

I can't tell you that until you answer the what.

--
Why does the law society prohibit sex between lawyers and their clients?
To prevent clients from being billed twice for essentially the same service.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Did he ever stretch his wings out and rock from side to side?

--
Why does the law society prohibit sex between lawyers and their clients?
To prevent clients from being billed twice for essentially the same service.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

What? Cockatoos use powder? Do you buy them a makeup set too?

--
Caller: "I'd like the RSPCA please".
Operator: "Where are you calling from?"
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Please trim excess trailing text, so as to
keep the messages brief and on point.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
.. www.lds.org
..
..

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Please trim excess trailing text, so as to
keep the messages brief and on point.

It takes two not to trim, so it can never be too much for anyone in the conversation.

--
If you're bothered by a god-botherer, does that make you god?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw explained on 1/6/2016 :

wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Where?

I can't tell you that until you answer the what.

Huh? Answer what you say?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw wrote :
Please trim excess trailing text

It takes two not to trim

Trimed and made breeve.
More better?

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah! Head puffed up, grinding his beak, feathers all puffed up with
wings half extended and eyes flashing dark to light. :-? That sumbich
would jump at Me from his 4 foot perch! I damn near rung his neck after
that! :-?

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

Muggles presented the following explanation :
Muggles brought next idea :

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

|| [christmas presents]

What?

Where?

I can't tell you that until you answer the what.

Huh? Answer what you say?

Wot wattage?

--
I went to a drive-in movie in a taxi - it cost me 95 quid.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:38:27 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote :
Please trim excess trailing text

It takes two not to trim

Trimed and made breeve.
More better?

Not for forgetful folk.

--
In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand (or attempted to do so).
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:40:36 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw submitted this idea :
On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:21:56 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw brought next idea :
In the UK they're on Gumtree sold privately. Pet shops have a big
markup.

Same here in the Colonies. Pet shops mark up at least 100%.

I sold a baby Amazon for £300 to a petshop. He sold it for £600 1 week later
(although that did include a £50 cage).
When I went in for seed a week afterwards, I noticed the bird wasn't there,
so I said "Sold it already?"
He said "Yes" very quietly.
Me: "How much?"
Him: [mumble]
Me: "Hmmmm?
Him: "six..." (very quietly)

No grin? ^^

He was a little embarrassed. I can't remember why I sold it to him actually - they go for £400 to £500 in local ads.

--
In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand (or attempted to do so).
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw formulated on Wednesday :

wrote:

[...]

Yeah but no beakstick. Cockatoo powder gets everything in the house
that dusty look.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw wrote on 1/6/2016 :
[...]

£500=$731.42. Baby Grays go for $1500.00 [£1025.35] in the pet stores
here.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

wrote:

[...]

African Greys put dust all over my furniture too. They're currently in a converted garage.

--
Question: Are there too many immigrants in Britain?
17% said yes, 11% said no, 72% said "I am not understanding the question please."
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

On Wed, 06 Jan 2016 22:53:21 -0000, Eagle wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote on 1/6/2016 :
[...]

Greys in stores here are from £750-£1000.

--
A Muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a plane.
Paddy ordered a whisky.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds

Mr Macaw wrote :
Please trim excess trailing text

It takes two not to trim

Trimed and made breeve.
More better?

Not for forgetful folk.

lol

What were we talking about?

--
How many potheads does it take to change a light bulb?
Two. One to hold the bulb against the socket, and the other to smoke up until the room starts spinning.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds