Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.sheds
The Brain The Brain is offline

Default I'VE HAD MY WAY WITH THIS FROUP

Muggles wrote:
On 1/5/2016 8:58 AM, Eagle wrote:
Mr Macaw has brought this to us :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 23:36:50 -0000, Eagle
wrote:

Mr Macaw wrote :
On Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:56:43 -0000, Eagle
wrote:

Mr Macaw expressed precisely :
On Sat, 02 Jan 2016 05:50:18 -0000, Chris Doe

wrote:

On 01/01/2016 19:32, Mr Macaw wrote:
News groups trimmed to troll homeland

All you removed was uk.rec.sheds, which can't possibly have
anything sensible
in it.

What is the significanse of your nym, "Mr. Macaw"?

I keep parrots.

Cool. I had a Military Macaw I named 'Crowbar' [He was a straight
from the jungle bronk] a BIG male Scarlet macaw, and a hybred
miltiary/blue and gold macaw I named 'Elvis'. I had a Moluccan
cockatoo I named 'Keenya', and several other hookbills I bought
and sold.

I had a Scarlet Macaw that would bite my ear then say "Ouch!" If I
dared to go anywhere near the Blue Fronted Amazon he was best
friends with, he'd "say "No...."

Elvis had his 6 foot wroght iron cage in the kitchen, but would pick
the latch and get out so I built a perch on top of the cage for Him
to roost at night. In the morning He would get down and trot down
the hallway and get on the bed to wake Me up. He would pull My hare
and when I opened My eyes, He would bob his head up and down and say
"HELLO!" lol He would run down the hallway and get up on one of the
kitchen chairs and wait for breakfast. I put a big bowl of seed in
front of him, but he would just throw the seed all over the floor.
He wanted MY breakfast! The rascal would eat pancakes and eggs with
Me. Dayam cannibal! lol

I bet he had beautiful feathers with all that oil in his diet!

Mr Macaw is Peter Hucker (PHucker) a well known troll of many nyms who has
ruined many groups.
He is long term unemployed, no life, no cash, no woman, runs a 16 year old
banger and has confirmed mental health issues.
It is rumored that he is gay, it has also been suggested that he has an
interest in little boys.
It is known that he masturbates over every reply he receives.